Yoel Romero, barely able to stand sobs backstage after he misses weight. Carried out.

Call me crazy, but if a guy has to drain every bit of liquid and compromise his health to weight 185 pounds.... I'd say that guy isn't a 185er.

Weight cutting is gonna kill this sport.

nobody cares about a manlets opinion on weight
im sorry that you are so insecure with yourself that you have to be jealous of an actual healthy male that doesnt have to go to the gym everyday. sucks to be you!

internet-tough-guy.jpg

You sound like a massive gaping cunt.
I only wish I could hear you saying the pathetic words you typed so I could hear your dainty shrill voice.

Grow the fuck up and get a pair you uppity little bitch.

I am not talking about myself princess.

You sound like a complete bitch who doesn't have the balls or fortitude to start something and complete it.
I bet your mommy still wipes your pussy after you pee...

Who cuts his fucking checks clown?
He signed a contract did he not?
What did that contract state?

Oh look, another fucking pussy who is incapable of completing what he promised.
Keep rewarding this type of behavior son...see where it gets you.

You posted a meme to get your point across?

I'm not trying to be an internet tough guy at all, not into wasting my time. I just felt passionate about this Yoel weight issue coming up over and over again and ruining events, which is my perogative. That said, do yourself a favor and tread lightly here before you make threats towards me.

I’ve owned my own butcher shop for about 15 years.
I only employ 3 full time and 2
Part timers.
I wouldn’t treat my guys the way you think people should be treated.

I have no idea how you would think that based off me saying you’re employers don’t value you and have no appreciation for you.

You sound bitter. I was too. You should start something and see it through on your own.

Just kidding. You’re probably a dr. And a lawyer like most sherdoggies.

It's not how I think people should be treated, its the way people are treated in a variety of high pressure industries.

Congrats on having your own business, but not every venture is the same as having a butcher shop.
I don't have employers, and your amateur psycho babble would work better on a slab of beef.

I came here to talk MMA, not to get career advice from you.
Thanks though.

It's not how I think people should be treated, its the way people are treated in a variety of high pressure industries.

Congrats on having your own business, but not every venture is the same as having a butcher shop.
I don't have employers, and your amateur psycho babble would work better on a slab of beef.

I came here to talk MMA, not to get career advice from you.
Thanks

Go make your sales quota. Put your employers first.
Work as much overtime as possible. Make sure you work all holdays.
All In hopes you do enough to make your boss happy.
It’s so worth it. That’s what’s life about.
Work and paper money. Go! Go ! Go!

I want to meet you. Throw a fucking football to you. Tell you you’re good enough.
I don’t care if your 40. I’ll give you your wings. And some self worth.

I just have to tear you down before I can build you back up again.

What’s your dad like?

I can’t stop thinkin’ bout’ ya dad.!

Back