Yoel Romero is the goat promotor

Alanf7

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

' i wait for yu.... madafaka'

Yoel is such a personality and his voice always cracks me up{<jordan}

Bisping dodged a huge cuban missle by ducking Yoel, he would have actually gotten killed.

MddNWAP.jpg

And he lights his Cuban cigar on the flame. That's boss. It was funny how Bisping ripped the Cuban flag right in front of him cageside when he was fighting Whitaker.

In the first video he says “I’m gonna be your nightmare, brother” after burning Bisping.

Bisping will never take a fight against him.

now, that's how you sell a fight!

That shit where he's in Masvidals place, in the dark corner, telling Bisping, "No matter where you go, I will be there", is some Tony Montana Scar-face shit.

He would be a great hit-man.

Yoel is one scary dude. And funny as f*ck at the same time.

What a beast!. I can't believe he is 40, I want to see a birth certificate. Whittaker beats him again in the rematch though I think.

Best fight the UFC could make for the fans.... Bisping vs Romero!

Also, at first I thought that was a bottle of OE then realised its Cuban rum. Great product placement, GOAT promoter.

Last edited:
Apparently every black person in cuba is swole as fuck....

Romero vs bispíng would've been a hell of a show. for the press conferences and the twitter wars that is

Yoel is quite the character. Unfortunately the Bisping fight won't happen but if it did, Yoel would beat him, no doubt in my mind. Do you guys think he'd have enough love in his heart for Bisping to kiss him after the KO?

That shit where he's in Masvidals place, in the dark corner, telling Bisping, "No matter where you go, I will be there", is some Tony Montana Scar-face shit.

He would be a great hit-man.

Yoel is one scary dude. And funny as f*ck at the same time.
I was thinking the same thing, I would not fuck with him

Hahahahahaha. Yoel cracks me up every time. Imagine getting KTFO by a cat who talks like that.

Back