You american guys are funny

TonyAlvein

The heir of the Dragon
@Green
Reaction score
You're SO ufanists! Patriotism is kinda nice and all, but you guys are delusional hahaha
The funny part is that you say that about us and our fighters, but there are much more brazilians who appreciate guys from other countries than you.

I'm Canadain. There's plenty of other posters than Americans. What are you on about?

At least Americans aren't going around refusing to face other random Americans cause patriotism...

tumblr_ncow7kOlOE1smr45to1_500.gif

All I can say is please let this thread go on for an hour or so. It could be funny.

At least Americans aren't going around refusing to face other random Americans cause patriotism...

Neither do Brazilians. Do you think jungle fight, capital fight, shooto and other events are stacked with foreigners?

You're SO ufanists! Patriotism is kinda nice and all, but you guys are delusional hahaha
The funny part is that you say that about us and our fighters, but there are much more brazilians who appreciate guys from other countries than you.

^chants "You will die" at events

We also have better grooming
We're smarter and more attractive generally
US men, we're something special

I don't think thats true overall but I wish it were. Makes the us fighters feel more loved..kinda like ireland and connor

Back