YOU! Are going to PRISON! You muse choose...

Bornstarch

Holy Paladin
@Brown
Reaction score
You are going to prison for 10 years, no ifs and or buts about it.

No prison gang wants to take you in.

The Magical Wizard will provide you with your own prison clique and you must choose between the two. Either that or you go solo

10 PRIME Bruce Lees will protect you.

bacf5910-fbc9-11ea-9bb5-57ca6b07e40a_image_hires_112149.jpeg

Or

A herd of elephants will treat you as your own and will protect you.

fBV4W98.jpg

In the medium and high security penitentiaries, you don't interact much with the people of the other cars as far as I'm aware. Like you can talk to them in the mediums, but it's mostly for business. In the highs, you can't interact with them because if something goes wrong it starts a race war. You won't be friends with them except if one is your bunk mate. The elephants would be the better choice in terms of defense, but the advantages with the ten Bruce Lees is that you can 1. Actually talk to people, even if it's just 10 copies of the same person, which will allow you to not go insane and 2. Each Bruce Lee can get their own side gig that either benefits you or produces something you can trade for goodies with the other cars.

I would usually go with the elephants but I feel like they'd have to stay in the yard so you'd get got on the inside.

Now 10 Bruce lees sleeping with you in your cell nude you'd be safe.

I'd go the Big Stan route and train myself to be a weapon.

Reactions: 666
I would usually go with the elephants but I feel like they'd have to stay in the yard so you'd get got on the inside.

Now 10 Bruce lees sleeping with you in your cell nude you'd be safe.
thinking about sleeping with ten Bruce Lees to curl up and cuddle with has me second guessing my initial choice.

How tight is an elephants trunk?

thinking about sleeping with ten Bruce Lees to curl up and cuddle with has me second guessing my initial choice.

How tight is an elephants trunk?

Now I'm reconsidering my choice..

Back