You can't deny, Rogan looks Incredible for a 51 year old man

I can't predict my future wealth, but I sure wish anti ageing and T comes leaps and bounds with a reduced price!

He looks about 48 to me. Does he really look less than late 40s to you guys? Weird.

He looks like a mutant ninja turtle

us7ckCP.jpg

5'8'' Jake the Snake and 2'4'' Joe Rogan

David Guetta is also 51, but had the good sense to go into a career women find interesting - DJ. His GF is 24yo.
david-guetta-shirtless-beach-jessica-ledon-06.jpg

Got that look like other older men on the gear.

Looks both good and somewhat weird at the same time. Same with older women with too much "help"

Looms for JR in 15 years time.

sylvester-stallone-workout-gym-expendables.jpg
Arnold-Schwarzenegger-s-Body--114641.jpg

Jesus. Sly can somewhat pull it off but Arnie - wtf! He looks like a living photoshop.

us7ckCP.jpg

5'8'' Jake the Snake and 2'4'' Joe Rogan
That was a great podcast man love Jake the snake so glad he got sober and is making money now with various appearances

Rogan is 5 foot 6 by the way

Also Jake is 64 older than Joe who is 51 but his face looks younger, so I dont know why people say Rogan looks good for a 50 year old. Rogan looks purple like a purple beat up prune a lot of times, Jake has done more drugs and ODd a few times and looks better than Joe.

That was a great podcast man love Jake the snake so glad he got sober and is making money now with various appearances

Rogan is 5 foot 6 by the way

Also Jake is 64 older than Joe who is 51 but his face looks younger, so I dont know why people say Rogan looks good for a 50 year old. Rogan looks purple like a purple beat up prune a lot of times, Jake has done more drugs and ODd a few times and looks better than Joe.
Rogan is 5'1'' AT BEST

Otherwise, you are correct sir!

People really want to look like that?
Yeesh.

he's on all kinds of gear. Anyone would look pretty good on his cycle even if they didn't work out.
Like Josh Barnett who tested positive for roids like 3X?

Or Oliver Stone who is on TRT?

He looks like when animate w buff cartoon newborn. Like he'd have a gruff jersey accent

Back