you confident that this fight happens

LOL @ let everyone know ahead of time.

What he did was bigger bullshit than Khamzat and no one can convince me otherwise.

He said 195 lbs and didn't even try to make that when the bout was 185 lbs and it wasn't very advanced notice either. Vettori was well into his training camp when Costa pulled the bullshit

Vettori beat his ass while Costa tried to weasel a 20 lb weight advantage. Fucking sad.

At least Khamzat tried to make weight. Costa made absolutely no attempt.
"weasel a 20 lb advantage" really puts it it perspective...

however I'm a huge Costa fan so I don't mind. I'm biased as fuck. Khamzat simply annoys me. wish Costa wins.

You know there is going to be some serious fuckery previous to a Paula Costa and Chimaev fight.

My guess is that they end up not fighting.

I have no confidence in either of them, to be honest. Something will go wrong.

Costa camp also told there opponent ahead of time who then stopped cutting...

Khamzat team let Nate make weight and then fuck up there own weight cut and proceed to smile about it after a 10 week camp ...

Thats huge...yes Costa didnt try to make weight but he also didnt let his opponent complete their cut ...thus the fight could continue under somewhat normal circumstances..

Khamzat knew he wasnt gunna make weight and decided to let Nate make his weight and hoped he could still fight Nate while never having to lose those last few pounds which are always the hardest..dude was nervous at the magnitude of the moment and tried to cheat and weasel his way to a victory... And as we saw in his last fight agaisnt Burns prior to Diaz he wasnt all that great agaisnt a Jiu-Jitsu guy who can throw hands...hmm...who does that sound like...oh ya Nate Diaz....

@chinarice
Like I said I just don't think the situations are comparable. Khamzat only knew he wasn't going to make weight the night before weigh ins when the doctor told him to rehydrate during his weight cut. I don't think it's realistic to expect someone to call up their opponent in the middle of the night before weigh ins to let them know they aren't going to make weight. Compare that to Costa who knew days before that he wasn't even going to try.

Like I said I just don't think the situations are comparable. Khamzat only knew he wasn't going to make weight the night before weigh ins when the doctor told him to rehydrate during his weight cut. I don't think it's realistic to expect someone to call up their opponent in the middle of the night before weigh ins to let them know they aren't going to make weight. Compare that to Costa who knew days before that he wasn't even going to try.

There was no doctor that's absolutely bullshit if a doctor told him to rehydrate then you would have been pulled from the card and you wouldn't be allowed to fight Holland that's an absolute made up story the guy tried to fucking cheat and got booked

No doctors going to stop your weight cut and tell you that you have to rehydrate or that you're you know unfit the cut weight and then tell you you can fight 24 hours later so it's absolutely bullshit it's a made-up cover up to cover from the backlash of him trying to cheat .... Show me what doctor did this

Last edited:
There was no doctor that's absolutely bullshit if a doctor told him to rehydrate then you would have been pulled from the card and you wouldn't be allowed to fight Holland that's an absolute made up story the guy tried to fucking cheat and got booked

No doctors going to stop your way cut and tell you that you have to rehydrate or that you're you know unfit the cut weight and then tell you you can fight 24 hours later so it's absolutely bullshit it's a made-up cover up to cover from the backlash of him trying to cheat .... Show me what doctor did this
I have no reason not to believe Khamzat’s story and I certainly don’t have any reason to believe that he would have to cheat to beat Nate, the guy who got beat up by Jake Paul and has notoriously struggled with wrestlers

Been saying since day 1 that this fight won't happen. Costa seems to pull out of fights over a stubbed toe and Khamzat seems like he prefers winning twitter fights over real fights.

Its hard to confident about this one.

Less than a month out; how sure do you feel this fight happens - 100% / 90% / 50%......?
I'm thinking 75% chance the fight happens, still a decent chance the fight gets scrapped for some crazy reason. Both guys seem flaky AF.
View attachment 1003205
I'm about 60% the fight happens. If it was in Vegas I would drop that to 40%.

I have no reason not to believe Khamzat’s story and I certainly don’t have any reason to believe that he would have to cheat to beat Nate, the guy who got beat up by Jake Paul and has notoriously struggled with wrestlers

Well then you just want to see what you want to see...

Instead of facts...

If they are both in Abu Dhabi for a while prior, I think it’s should be pretty safe bet

Back