"You ****ed up a long time a go" GIFS

ljGdrOs.gif

cain probably took brocks manhood. losing badly to a small skinny fat lanky mexican 60 pounds lighter is too much to bare.

Shit lol I never knew she went to the wrong corner. That should be included in the original gif because it makes all that even more silly. Her hyping herself up, being super athletic with those killer jumps, and then being told "uh... You're in the wrong corner, sweetheart".
And even after that, if you’re going by where her team had set up the Brazilian flag, it appears she still went to the wrong side. It appears like they had to take the flag down to bring over to the side she was at

Prime Burrito BJ vs Diego Sanchez. First round in the first minute and Diego was almost finished.
qDpII2s.gif

Chris leben rushing the GOAT literally getting proper F*cked
Wys1vEi.gif

And who can forget...UFC Legend Randy vs Boxing Champ James Tony...lol
giphy.gif

Shit lol I never knew she went to the wrong corner. That should be included in the original gif because it makes all that even more silly. Her hyping herself up, being super athletic with those killer jumps, and then being told "uh... You're in the wrong corner, sweetheart".

Nah, that's GOAT shit. If you look, she's hopping over a wire, and it's the same damn wire that KOed prime Tony Ferguson.

I'm going to go a little out of the box here but all of Silva vs Rich Franklin 2 should've never happened. Like the first was so bad it was clear Franklin had nothing for silva and then 1 year later Franklin came in after calling Silva out only to get completely out classed but this was the defining moment already looking up at the clock 3 and half mins into the 1st Screenshot_20220111-200245_YouTube.jpg

I'm going to go a little out of the box here but all of Silva vs Rich Franklin 2 should've never happened. Like the first was so bad it was clear Franklin had nothing for silva and then 1 year later Franklin came in after calling Silva out only to get completely out classed but this was the defining moment already looking up at the clock 3 and half mins into the 1st View attachment 902117

I was kinda rooting for Ace in that one, he had earned his rematch by finishing McDonald, and especially winning that title eliminator with Okami.

(that decision was debated a bit, since Okami finished strong, winning the 3rd round and all; but Ace clearly win the first 2... plus people wanted to watch Anderson avenge one of his losses, since he never got the opportunity to rematch Luiz Azeredo, Takase and Chonan;
when Piranha got in the UFC I was hoping for some kind of superfight since he fought there at WW, and Anderson also used to fight at WW; but Chonan didn't really set the octagon on fire, even if he looked pretty solid in all of his fights there;

I thought his split loss to TJ Grant was a clear draw, with the 1st round being a draw, the second clearly going to Chonan, and the third to TJ... but draws are not popular I guess.
Same for Chonan vs Blackburn; Ryo clearly won round 3, the second was a toss-up, and the first was for Blackburn.

Only fight Chonan lost, no question, was that borefest against Karo, and that was when Parisyan was an elite WW, only losing twice in the last 7 years to undefeated GSP and an undefeated 15-0 Diego Sanchez

Anyway, WAR PIRANHA

)

And Ace did better in the rematch, and tagged AS a few times

, at least he kept his new nose intact. But Anderson was on fire and has his number

When he beat him, Ace was Silva's best win.
Before the Hendo fight, some Silva doubters kept saying that he hadn't beaten nobody expect for Franklin, while Henderson had fought much better competition...

So yeah, in insight it might seem a bit early for Ace to have rematched Anderson, especially since Ace didn't put up much of a fight the first time... but back then I was ok with it. He was the champ before, and he earned that rematch by beating Okami

Imagine if GSP never got a chance to rematch Serra? Or if BJ Penn never rematched Jens Pulver?

Last edited:
LOL. Imagine trying to intimidade a Chute Boxe fighter back in Pride.

Dudes didn't give a single fuck.

chute.jpg

I was still nervous as fuck for this one...
Tony "The Gun" Bonello is a meme nowadays, but before facing my man Ninja, he was 17-0 with victories over Dan Severn
(there were rumors that Severn took a dive for that one though, IIRC)
and Cain Velasquez's sparring partner Tony "Kryptonite" Lopez
who became the KOTC 205 AND heavyweight champ for a long long time (back when KOTC was a solid org for UFC to poach prospects at)... when Tony Johnson Jr took his HW belt, Tony Lopez had been defending both his titles like 3 or 4 times a year each.

Lots of sherdoggers wanted Lopez to come over to the UFC when he was training at AKA, he was fairly popular for a dude who never fought for either PRIDE or UFC.

and other solid guys like KOTC 205 champion James Lee, who would later fight for both PRIDE & UFC.

ANYWAY I still remember watching that fight the first time vividly, I was sleeping at a friend's after a big party, but no way I was missing the last 3 fights of the EliteXC event... so I snuck in a room to watch the last 3... Nick Diaz, KJ Noons, Ninja Rua, those 3 were my guys!

I almost got suckered into thinking Dean Lister was fighting on this card, that was when he was in the UFC... but turned out that "Dean Lista" was unrelated https://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Dean-Lista-13810
"Feijao" also fought on that card, but I didn't know who he was yet;

then when Calvacante ragdolled both King Mo and Yoel Romero, popping both dude's cherries (with a badass loss to a resurging Hendo sandwiched between 'em in which Dan became Strikeforce champ, watch this one if you haven't already it's a really good bout!), he became a superstar, everyone jumped on the wagon and proclaimed themselves fans for life.
Then he did poorly in the UFC and you know the rest...

ANYWAY, I was nervous for Ninja. Shogun had lost to Forrest for his first UFC fight in Septembre 2007, a terrible month for fans of the Rua brothers, since Ninja also lost his belt to Robbie Lawler that very month, via a brutal beatdown...

Shogun had been inactive for a year before Ninja vs Bonello... he had to pull out of the Iceman fight because of his knees injuries, and lots of people were saying that it was a good thing since Chuck would be a horrible matchup for Mauricio, etc etc...

Ninja losing against "The Gun" would have been another painful prick for us Rua fanboys...
The staredown made the whole thing worse, if Ninja lost it would be even worse now!
But then he ran through him like butter and I was overjoyed
WAR CHUTE BOXE

Back