You ever get some weed that's so pretty you don't wanna smoke it?

Drain Bamage

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sad to see these buds go

VvtMrtZ.jpg

Orange Peel 23.5% THC

No, but I did see a homeless guy with a hilarious sign. It said “lost my weed in a tragic series of small fires, anything helps”

Mary Jane, my queen
so beautifully obscene
these buds of the green

giphy.gif

Yes. I take pictures whenever I find especially pretty buds but I’m always going to smoke or vape it. It is my nature.

Nah. People give it too much credit because it gets you high. Kind of looks like a turd tbh.

If the THC content is true that's good shit but for how it looks? Nah man, that just looks like regular old weed to me.
8baeb47a-defd-47d2-8e35-776f860d264e.jpg

You gotta get that orange hair, sparkly shit to say it LOOKS impressive.
(Not mine of course)

Those look wonderful, I can practically smell em.

Yah, I've been there, only it's monkey tails so fat and funky I don't wanna cut em down.

I don't even like weed that good. It gets me waaaay too fucking high where I'm terrified of any form of social interaction. I'll stick with the 13% THC ditch weed, thank you.

Its been a while since I had some weed that made me think "its a shame to smoke this".

Looked alot better than what ts shared but sometimes it's hard to capture on a camera

Years ago when I still smoked I had some buds covered in crystal that straight up looked like little Christmas trees with snow on them. Average high at best tho

I don't even like weed that good. It gets me waaaay too fucking high where I'm terrified of any form of social interaction. I'll stick with the 13% THC ditch weed, thank you.

I don't want the nasty ditch weed....but I sure as hell don't need this super high THC stuff that people are making and smoking now. It's just crazy...and very expensive. Give me something I can at least have a few puffs on and still be functional vs some potent stuff that 1 hit gets you stoned out of your mind!

just smoke the damn thing instead of playing with it.
gRt0cfI.gif

Back