You guys are spending too much time NOT talking about MAGOMEDSHARIPOV

Of course it is, but that is the whole point of getting early on a hype train.

It's like venture capital. A very risky bet, but the rewards are very high as well.

Like for example quoting this thread in 5 years when he is in all GOAT discussions.

I never hop on a hype train. Really think it's my first time. But if there is one early hype train that has a high chance of pulling it off, IMO, it's Zabit. He has Pettis' kicks and Khabib's wrestling (hyperbolic I know, but it's to illustrate). Plus has solid hands and a good submission game. Lastly, he has that creativity and instinct that you seldom see.

It's rare to have such a lanky, dangerous striker with such grappling. Seriously, the only other that comes to mind is the current GOAT, JJones.

Damn, that's kinda sad lol.

needs to work on his cardio..... he shouldve smashed Bochniak but couldnt put him away and looked pretty vulnerable at the end

he does have skills tho

He went in with a broken hand expecting a finish is a bit much in retrospect

But yeah his cardio is a weak spot he's shown although probably the only one

Was it his chin or was it lack of Russian fire power

A bit of both, no doubt, but plenty of fighters would have folded to the damage Zabit put on Bochniak. It will be interesting to see how he fairs with a step up in competition, but so far he's looked fantastic.

He gets talked about all the time

Anyone who has ever seen him fight thinks he's the future of the sport

FW is one hell of a division

I'd like to see him fight Volkanovski.

That fight would be dope but I don't want to see prospects with that much potential knock each other off this early

Let them build. That's a future contender fight

He went in with a broken hand expecting a finish is a bit much in retrospect

But yeah his cardio is a weak spot he's shown although probably the only one
no broken hand was found

He beats almost everyone.... except for Max.

Max will teach him a lesson in boxing and footwork.

Dude's been fighting for 6 years and is 27. How much potential for improvement does anybody really believe he has? Right now he's probably top 3 in the weightclass, but might just be he'll never go anywhere from there.

Mad skills. I think he has to move up though. He will still have the reach and he will gain a lot of power. Which is hard to have @6'2 and 145...

Maybe you should spend more time on Sherdog then.
can't handle more of this cesspool, sorry.

But he's not mentioned anywhere on the first 3 pages currently and he just won his fight.

Can't say that people are talking about him.

Back