You guys smell...

Elvis Sinosic

Green Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
Funny... LOL...

Just thought I'd let you guys know I was back from the weekend... :p

You smell too and your avatar sucks ass, milky licker!

Howzit going? :D

Hope you had a good weekend too, dude! What did you get up to?

- The Jake

That can't be a compliment coming from a guy who's had his nose in Tito's fucking armpit.

We're the ones that smell, huh? You're the one who has a picture of himself defecating in his own pants.

That's not poop, that's brown sweat... I'm in training... ;)

As usual I had another busy weekend... No rest for the wicked, or me for that matter... Training, teaching, attending a fitness expo, businees meeting, tournament (coaching students), photo shoot... Egad, there ain't enough days in the week...

Hey Elvis, check this pic I made just for you. Right now I am transferring my pictures to a different host, so just copy and paste this link onto your explorer or navigator. I liked your body, so I gave that body to someone else on this forum.

http://www.geocities.com/mmatrainer/Elvis.jpg

Hey I don't think Spencikiss is going to appreciate that...

Brown sweat? C'mon pal we all know you have problems being 'regular'...Just because your ass flows like a waterfall doesn't mean you gotta hide it from us. We're all family here. Shit away.

Originally posted by Warsmer
That was some low budget cropping!

I know. I am just new using photoshop.

I made Spencikiss another pic about how he feels about his mullet earlier today, so he knows I am not trying to make fun of him or anything. It was just I had his picture at that moment I was going to make a new pic, so I used it.

HAHAHAHA you need to work more on that one trainer..

No. It smells like I'm spending the day at the docks. ;)

Warsmer, you were too quick for me today. Good job :mad:

Wow that was excellent, it looks like the head belongs on that body... fantastic... :p

Originally posted by Elvis Sinosic
Wow that was excellent, it looks like the head belongs on that body... fantastic... :p

Thanks Elvis, at least one person feels that way.;)

ouch trainer elvis just

dude-owned.jpg

BTW, I want roylaties for using my Moobies (Man Boobies).

ahhhhhhh - Please someone quick: beltsand the smirk off that kids face.....!

Back