• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

You know what really grinds my gears

And truck drivers. Fuck the lot of them.

I don't have Facebook anymore, but this is one of the reasons I deleted it; mothers who insist on posting 100 pictures of their kids every single day.

People who walk abreast on sidewalks. It usually isn't even a "get out of my way"-type of challenge; They just genuinely don't understand the correlation between them taking up the entire sidewalk, and oncoming pedestrians having to move out into the street. I usually just stop where I'm standing and let them figure the situation out. I'm in my lane, either your highnesses walk in file for the one metre required to pass me by, or you walk into me. Your choice.

People who leave their furniture behind in the hallway when moving out of their apartment.
Like, "I don't want this sofa any more. Instead of putting effort into loading it into my van, I'll just leave it here by the emergency exit".
My condo is cluttered with chairs, tables, computer screens, beds and assorted crap, and the landlord can't be bothered to get rid of it so it just keeps piling up. Sometimes I don't know if people have started living out on the communal balcony, or what the deal is.

You ever notice how guys look in most cell phone, McDonalds etc commercials? They're all hipster or borderline hipster with scarves and tight fitting small checkerboard plaid long sleeve shirts and tan slim jeans. They usually have trimmed beards and man purses on them. Usually wear glasses and generally look nerdy, weak and frail. It's not just men. The explosive girls are always semi tall and skinny with the exact same medium length hair that doesn't go past their chin.

facebook people who fish for comments, specifically when they make that vague "I just don't know what to do!" bullshit type comment. then when a gf comments and says "whats wrong girl?" she goes "oh nothing. I shouldn't say."

instant delete.

Ppl posting cryptic messages on facebook like "why did this have to happen to me" and then never answering to ppl who fall for the attention bait

people who don't read through threads before posting.

and jmac.

People who don't pay attention when they're driving.
People who text or mess with their phone while driving and go fast, then slow, then fast, etc.

Let me ax you something. How do you feeling about people axing you something?

It's none of yo bidness.

I hate people who don't pick up their dog's shit. It pisses me off when I'm walking around, and there are shitpiles lying about. There's a walking trail around a lake in my neighborhood, and I find turds that some inconsiderate bastard didn't bother to pick up.

People that feel they need to come to a complete stop before making a simple turn.

I don't know what you mean by a simple turn, but if it's a red light or a stop sign, I'm going to come to a complete stop. No California rolls. The cops will nail your ass and slap a several hundred dollar ticket on you if you don't stop completely. California is going broke, and cops are giving tickets to increase some revenue for the municipalities.

It's none of yo bidness.

I hate people who don't pick up their dog's shit. It pisses me off when I'm walking around, and there are shitpiles lying about. There's a walking trail around a lake in my neighborhood, and I find turds that some inconsiderate bastard didn't bother to pick up.

I hate dog owners in general. I also hate dogs.

When I'm browsing Sherdog on mobile and the whole page in ylyl is filled with videos

I don't have Facebook anymore, but this is one of the reasons I deleted it; mothers who insist on posting 100 pictures of their kids every single day.

I culled my Facebook down to under 100 people a while back and it's much better.
Some people have 400 plus 'friends' on there which is ridiculous.

I do get some mothers posting pictures and updates about their kids but it doesn't annoy me too much.

Registered sex offender here so Facebook doesn't let me friend anyone with kids. Definitely one of the perks, nothing worse than parent spam. But of course you're obliged to fawn over that shit otherwise you're the asshole. Worst thing is when you've got parents competing over who loves their kid more, so you get like an arms race where everyday they're buying the kid some shit and posting it on Facebook like 'Just bought Amy a Mercedes, what now muthafucka'

some ppl who dont have enough braincapacity to type word so they post gifs as a response (inb4 gifs)

Back