You know what would be great......

HardasNAILZ

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
If Jones destroyed Gus on Saturday night and then moved up to heavyweight and took the Lesnar fight away from Cormier!!

Like taking candy from a baby.

WAR JONES.

i lost faith in gus when he wept in front of his own country after getting destroyed and made to turtle up.

reminded me of that soprano scene where they take new York back to jail after the wedding

Well... yeah that would actually be great. And i really dislike Jones.

But Jones - Cormier 3 for the HW title would even be better imo.

Would've been great if UFC was not such a circus.

If Jones destroyed Gus on Saturday night and then moved up to heavyweight and took the Lesnar fight away from Cormier!!

WAR JONES.
Something is really wrong with you if you can continue to support a POS like Jon Jones.

If Jones loses to Gus then fails the post fight test, that would be even more hilarious than TS's lame aas post.

Something is really wrong with you if you can continue to support a POS like Jon Jones.
the sheep will believe its one of jones' turinibol-"flare-ups" from 2 yrs ago

I remain in a constant state of awe at the rate of intelligence decline in the human populace around me

WAR JONES.
i lost faith in gus when he wept in front of his own country after getting destroyed and made to turtle up.

reminded me of that soprano scene where they take new York back to jail after the wedding
The two biggest losers of Sherdog in the same thread at the same time rambling on about bullshit, yay!

WAR Jones !

This saturday, we'll celebrate another win for Jon Jones, as neckbeards weep on Sherdog.

the sheep will believe its one of jones' turinibol-"flare-ups" from 2 yrs ago

I remain in a constant state of awe at the rate of intelligence decline in the human populace around me
Word, Jon has Turinibol outbreaks every few months.

Would be great if people like jon and dana were accountable for their behaviour.

Back