You know you're a horrible bartender when..

Ahaha ohh god. Those bitches are manlier than I am. They also tend to actually be bitches as well, at least from my experience.

Most are lesbians. Any human that hates men is not going to be nice.

You are tipping them for their service, not their thank you. No offense, but it just makes you sound needy and kind of douchey to complain about it.
Winner winner, chicken dinner.
Let's be real here, TS. The bad bartender was a dude and you wouldn't have thought twice about it if it was a girl 21-28 with her cleavage hanging out.
And a second helping of truth.

The TS tried to slip in his number on a napkin which freaked out the bartender. You might have come on too strong.

you don't acknowledge and thank your patrons for tipping you. When this happens, it makes me want to not tip them at all. Or just go to a different bar. If you don't acknowledge my tip, then you don't deserve it.

/rant.

You just summed up the Toronado in SF, which is rated one of the best bars. They have good beers but their service sucks. That's probably one of the only bars I've ever been too where I actually considered not leaving any tip for a bartender just because of how pompous the place is. I've been there numerous times because I have yuppie friends that think the place is the greatest, the service is consistently bad each time.

Thread title should be "You know your a whiny bitch when..."

I wouldent put much thought into it TS most bartenders suck and hate their jobs anyways.

When you think a white Russian is the pale drunk at the end of the bar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Real Deal
Back