• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

You lookin' to get your posterior kicked?

MC Paul Barman

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Give some dumb stuff you have done just to be a little shit.... that might have lead to an ass kicking.

One time I was out with a couple of friends at a bar. There was a table of hard asses next to us. More than 2 of them at TapOut shirts. So I called the waitress over and ordered them a round of Shirley Temples and told her to point over to our table when she delivered them.

I onced peed in my older brother's shoe when we were kids like the dog did in that movie Beethoven. That's probably what gave me the idea actually.

Give some dumb stuff you have done just to be a little shit.... that might have lead to an ass kicking.

One time I was out with a couple of friends at a bar. There was a table of hard asses next to us. More than 2 of them at TapOut shirts. So I called the waitress over and ordered them a round of Shirley Temples and told her to point over to our table when she delivered them.

I did almost the exact same thing once, only I told the waitress to point over to a table across the room.

Yeah, brah. Just because!

COME AT ME< BRAH!!!

come-at-me-bro-santa.gif

I would occasionally send glasses of water to tables with ladies with a message from the waitress "from the handsome man over there".
I'd be looking in their direction, just nodding my head the whole time, raising my eyebrows up and down.

A friend of mine plucked the hair from between some meat head bouncers arse crack while he was playing pool. He got swiftly back handed and chased around the pool table and straight out the door. I swear i couldn't believe he did it. From my perspective it all happened in slow motion. At the time i was just wtf...?

Looking back at it now it was comical as fuck!

I would occasionally send glasses of water to tables with ladies with a message from the waitress "from the handsome man over there".
I'd be looking in their direction, just nodding my head the whole time, raising my eyebrows up and down.

Like this?
5ee617d9_2whdlys.gif

When I was a teenager, my friends and I were at burger king and they had an outdoor play place. Well I being the immature little shit had to go to the bathroom and proceeded to shit down the slide. I immediately told everyone we must high tail it out of there and that we did

Nothing really. I keep to myself. I love to prank people, but it's all people that I know and will find it funny. The Shirley temple story is pretty funny though.

When I was 8-9 I took a tennis ball and threw at the back of this kids head as hard as I could just wanted to get a good laugh and I did. Then I quickly ran as he and his brothers tried to kick my ass. Then I went through my first and only bully ever. It was one of the worst times in my life but it needed to happen and I made sure to never get bullied again.

Lol that's hilarious

When I was a teenager, my friends and I were at burger king and they had an outdoor play place. Well I being the immature little shit had to go to the bathroom and proceeded to shit down the slide. I immediately told everyone we must high tail it out of there and that we did

fucking disgusting.

- Pissed in a bath that was being run for my brother.
- Rolled a car down a hill for a joke
- Poured Geletin down a toilet to get it to set
- Took the piss out a roided out douchebag trying to pull a table full of girls by using the line "And, yeah, as you can see. I like to work out!" and I broke out into a full Hulk Hogan impression, causing the table full of girls to laugh at the Roid Monkey.
- Poured a mixture of Gravy, Instant Mashed Potatoes and Hazelnuts in and around the toilet, making it look like the most apocalyptic diarrhea imagineable whilst someone was in the shower.
- When I was a kid, and it was my brother's turn to clean up the dog mess, I got other dog's to add to the already existing mess for him to clean up.
- Stole an idea from a Youtube video where I put Mentos in a Diet Coke bottle cap, so when it opened, the Mentos dropped in the coke, and you know what happens.

There's a few others that I did, I'm an asshole.

Back