You should eat more potatoes.

I don't know how anyone can just take what is painfully obvious, this extremist Irish propaganda thread at any kind of value

I've seen it. Disgusting.

I've got a buddy that puts ketchup on literally everything. When I used to go to his moms house when we were kids she had a whole shelf in her pantry full of 64oz bottles of ketchup. Fucked up thing is now he has a 5 year old daughter and he's got her doing it too.

Next time you make potato sald try using ketchup instead of mayo. It will blow your fucking mind man

Fuck. You.

I don't know how anyone can just take what is painfully obvious, this extremist Irish propaganda thread at any kind of value

Say it with me: Radical Irish Potatoes.

I've got a buddy that puts ketchup on literally everything. When I used to go to his moms house when we were kids she had a whole shelf in her pantry full of 64oz bottles of ketchup. Fucked up thing is now he has a 5 year old daughter and he's got her doing it too.

Dude's idea of home cooking is probably throwing frozen chicken tenders in the oven too.

giphy.gif

Fuck. You.

Say it with me: Radical Irish Potatoes.

Dude's idea of home cooking is probably throwing frozen chicken tenders in the oven too.

Actually that :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: is a fucking beast in the kitchen. He worked as a cook in idk at least 10 different restaurants when we were growing up. Now he's an electrical engineer for Georgia Pacific. Awesome dude, one of my closest friends.

He's a Blood though. Fucking dirty slobK.

Seems appropriate..............

LqgE8.gif

Actually that :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: is a fucking beast in the kitchen. He worked as a cook in idk at least 10 different restaurants when we were growing up. Now he's an electrical engineer for Georgia Pacific. Awesome dude, one of my closest friends.

How dare you contradict my prejudicing.

I prefer the previous examples but I do kind of like a baked potato once in a while with some sour cream on it.

I can get down with the occasional baked potatoe with the proper toppings , If im baking potatoes though I prefer the sweet variety. Little butter / cinnamon and a touch of brown sugar if it suits you.......good stuff

I've known people that do that. I don't really like ketchup much so I try not to be judgemental about it but it still bothers me a little when I see it.

Funny thing is i always hated ranch growing up. Thought it was disgusting. Then one night I got drunk at a bar and had jalepeno cheese fries. Been hooked ever since. I also make my own buffalo wings. Off the fucking chain with homemade ranch.

How does one make this homemade ranch?

I've known people that do that. I don't really like ketchup much so I try not to be judgemental about it but it still bothers me a little when I see it.

We grill out pretty much every PPV and that son of a bitch puts ketchup on steak.

How does one make this homemade ranch?

Some of that buttermilk ranch mix, some garlic powder, black pepper, paprika, buttermilk, and real mayonnaise. And I like to put a little cayenne in it. Super easy. Takes 3 minutes.

who puts ketchup on potatoe salad you savage bastards

Next time you make potato sald try using ketchup instead of mayo. It will blow your fucking mind man

Great paired with a 1/2 inch thick well done steak , and washed down with a Dr.Perky!

Last edited by a moderator:
Some of that buttermilk ranch mix, some garlic powder, black pepper, paprika, buttermilk, and real mayonnaise. And I like to put a little cayenne in it. Super easy. Takes 3 minutes.

Are you eyeballing this or what? Is it worth the effort over say a bottle of Kens ? I dont consume much ranch at all, only if i make wings generally.

Are you eyeballing this or what? Is it worth the effort over say a bottle of Kens ? I dont consume much ranch at all, only if i make wings generally.

I go by this basic model, but I pretty much eyeball it.

1 teaspoon buttermilk ranch mix
1 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup buttermilk
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
1/8 teaspoon paprika.

I'm pretty liberal with the paprika. And I like to use about 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne, but it's not necessary.

It takes 3 fucking minutes. Its easy. And way better than store bought. I suggest chilling it before serving.

Back