You Smell Marijuana

Is it burnt or you think they are growing? If you think they aree growing then dont mention it to friends. If enough people know about it they will try and steal it and get shot dead.:eek:

Yeah, whatever your person stance on marijuana, you don't want to live in or next to a grow. People rip that shit.

I actually think it's adorable how few of you even considered that TS meant harvested marijuana. Warms my heart a little bit.

I try to figure out what strain it is by smelling more.

Immediately refer to my state's laws relating to the usage of cannabis. If I determine there may be a legitimate medical reason behind it's usage then I would promptly ask for his or her state-issued Medical Marijuana Card and confirm with the local registry that it is indeed valid.

I actually think it's adorable how few of you even considered that TS meant harvested marijuana. Warms my heart a little bit.

what's adorable is your ego has been boosted & it warms your heart.

growing weed and smoked weed smell completely different. Most people are familiar with the smell of burning marijuana.

Also if your neighbors can smell the weed growing in your backyard then i'm guessing it's your first time growing and you probably wont be doing it much longer

Probably ask if I can use his connect, always looking for more connects.

This is actually funny though because my upstairs neighbors complained about smells of pot smoke coming from my apartment. Since they have moved in them and their 4 kids have made non stop noise, sometimes it sounds like someone is literally hitting the ground with a baseball bat non stop for massive amounts of time. I asked them to keep the noise down and they responded by telling me with their work schedules there is no possible way they can be with their kids at all times to monitor the noise they make and that I should just learn to deal with it. I was pissed but at the same time I didn't want to complain to the front office because I knew that two other apts had already complained, and in my complex if you get 3 complaints from 3 different apts it is an automatic eviction.

After that the first time this guy smells weed he comes and knocks on my door and says that if he smells it again he will do whatever it take to get me evicted. He also said one of the dumbest things I have a heard a human say "I don't want my kids to walk by you apartment and end up getting second hand highs."

So after that I headed straight to the front office and filed my complaint, 3 days later they were gone. Best part was that the day they got their eviction notice, the guy decided to call the police and tell them I was trying to sell marijuana to his kids. Nothing ever came out of that, just thought it was funny that he would try to stoop that low. Worst neighbors I've ever had.

Last edited:
Obviously I would ask them to introduce me to their guy.

Get jealous... fucking random drug tests at work....

take my tommy gun out and waste the entire community. You can't just let things get that bad. There needs to be a reckoning, a community cleansed of filth. It was me who sacked Rome and burned London to the ground. Whenever a neighbourhood goes too far in one direction I am there, to restore balance.

Lol my job does that too but they stopped testing for marijuana cus they were having to fire good employees too often.

It fucking blows, we have an on site medical facility too. So from the time you are told to test til the time you go in to piss, you are supervised.

They send it to a lab also. No cheap dip strip test.

Back