You Sound Poor - The Collection

MoparOrNoCar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
In a world full of poor people, what are the dead giveaways for everyone? I'll start it off.

yVOTBM4.jpg

Auction bought Police Interceptor. The true mark of ones lack of life ambitions.

bookcase+project-4.jpg

Hello Section 8. If you walk into a house and look down and see these baseboards, it's only a matter of time before you get asked for money.

dBLPcgW.jpg

You aren't a smoker yet these cast of characters are always asking you if you have a cigarette or a lighter.

What say you sherdog?

poor people work for a living

those motherfuckers who are section 8'ers and junkies they are just scum, leeches, they are meatbags supported by the people that pays taxes

people who use water cups to fill in soda or lemonade for free, they also hate rich people

I don't understand the base board reference.

Sometimes I pull up to a gas station and I see the person before me got like two dollars in gas. I immediately think they're obviously poor.

Same goes for people who use like 900 coupons at the store. I understand a couple, but fuck.

Sometimes I pull up to a gas station and I see the person before me got like two dollars in gas. I immediately think they're obviously poor.
Sometimes that $2 is for a gas can or a lawn mower or something.

Back