You sound poor.

Would do you do with it? Chop it up put it in a freezer? Or sell it?

Tbh it was too big to eat, it does better being out in the water making more rays, I'm trying to lever it back in to the water in the picture without getting close to the tail that was whipping about.

Took two of us just to lift it out onto the pontoon!

You sound financially well off...

He really does.

What? You were expecting to scroll down and see a smart-ass poor comment? So predictable.

All he has to do is arrange his dad to have a boating accident, then he'll no longer be not rich.

That's not our boat.

-It will be mine, oh yes, it will be mine.
-Yeah, was struggling to lever back in.
-I like black socks..
-they were very cheap shorts.
-It was very windy and I'm bald as a cue ball, other hats owned would not stay on.
-everyone wants those shoes, they have a pump on them!
-The dude in the back was our French neighbour and that's a rig to hold the fishing rod in when going for big fish game. Owned a boat, not massively poor.

Probably 48% poor overall.

Regardless if you are poor or not you deftintly have a poor mans genetics, pale, bald, overweight, and have that goatee. You like you would be a pumber.

lol at sharing a pier

just had my own man made bay constructed

gonna prob just start drilling for oil tbh

Tbh it was too big to eat, it does better being out in the water making more rays, I'm trying to lever it back in to the water in the picture without getting close to the tail that was whipping about.

Took two of us just to lift it out onto the pontoon!

I'm assuming you got it back into the water without either of you being Steve Irwin'd?

Regardless if you are poor or not you deftintly have a poor mans genetics, pale, bald, overweight, and have that goatee. You like you would be a pumber.

Damn rustled. Muscle doesn't count as over weight imo and 'pumbers' are generally a foot or two shorter.

I'm assuming you got it back into the water without either of you being Steve Irwin'd?

Yeah man, it swam away like it came in, that tail whips around like a legitimate sea monster.

Shorts with black socks?

Sounds a little...

in poor taste

What is the appropriate color socks to wear with shorts? I can't keep up these things.

depends if you're euro or 'murican

Well shit. That actually makes sense. I used to drive a tourist bus so I'd get comments about white socks with shorts from the Brits. It happened often enough that I said fuck it and just stated buying black socks and never looked back. The thought they would look odd to anyone has never crossed my mind.

I'm going to say this once, so I thought I'd aim for the biggest audience.

People who post 'you sound poor', sound really fucking poor.

Here's a picture of me with a stingray I caught last week while staying on my Dads yacht.

Those fish are cheap as fish get. I'm not impressed with your performance.

Is your dad wearing really tiny shorts with crocs or a really long t-shirt with crocs?

Is your dad wearing really tiny shorts with crocs or a really long t-shirt with crocs?

That was our French neighbour I was fishing with. Strong for a 60yr old.

I'm pretty sure it was really short shorts. Didn't see if they went further up under the t shirt.

indubitably.

1435123244020.jpg

First post was poor but the thread is rich with creativity! :D

Back