You sound poor.

You don't know what a yacht is, clearly you do not have one.

yacht
jɒt/
noun
  1. 1.
    a medium-sized sailing boat equipped for cruising or racing.
verb
  1. 1.
    race or cruise in a yacht.
Clearly you don't know what a yacht is. You might be thinking of super yachts which are basically a big motor boat but the owners want to suggest they're something more so appropriated and bastardised the term yacht.

yacht
jɒt/
noun
  1. 1.
verb
  1. 1.
Clearly you don't know what a yacht is. You might be thinking of super yachts which are basically a big motor boat but the owners want to suggest they're something more so appropriated and bastardised the term yacht.
Goddamn you sound poor.

lmao, it must suck to be poor.

yacht
jɒt/
noun
  1. 1.
verb
  1. 1.

you just applied the poorest definition of yacht to try to make yourself sound not poor. classic poor person behavior.

TS trying to hard not to sound poor. Obvious act of a poor person

I'm going to say this once, so I thought I'd aim for the biggest audience.

People who post 'you sound poor', sound really fucking poor.

Here's a picture of me with a stingray I caught last week while staying on my Dads yacht.

Your sound privileged.

verified-checkbox-symbol_318-64495.png

Poverty has reared it's ugly head in this thread. Also, that's not you in the pic. It's clearly Rick Steiner. Wondered what that guy was up to.

clearly not chilling in a recliner....

That's not a stingray it's a whale's vagina.

it sounds like you are possibly in dire financial straits and are soon to be reliant on the electronic benefits card

Holy shit they are pumps! I thought you were joking. T's probably found them dumpster diving after a homeless guy threw them away because he was too embarrassed to be seen in them
Reebok Pumps? They still make those?

wow, brag thread much.
Here's a picture of my junk.

know how I know you're gay?
not that there is anything wrong with that.
Shit, may as well keep going now.
really you are still at this?
Shit man you are committed.

I just realized there's a tiny off chance you are one of the five females on the site. In this case I'm flattered.

Well now this is just kind of pathetic. There is no dick pic at the end of this, I promise you.

Okay, come on man/woman. I think at this point you have to hang up your hat and go home.

You really like pressing my buttons don't you?

Are you realizing how pathetic I am yet? I have all day for this shit.

Okay maybe I do have a dick pic for you.

Just hang in there.

Just kidding.

Or am I?

Yeah I am.

Really? Still here?

Okay, fine.

Prepare to need a change of pants.

I promise you you aren't ready for this.

Illuminati member confirmed please dial 495392583 into your personal cellular device and text a dick pic to 79375932 making sure to add your name so we can tag you on facebook and you can be confirmed into our convent.

Poor stingray...

Was wondering when we would get to that.

wow, brag thread much.
Here's a picture of my junk.

know how I know you're gay?
not that there is anything wrong with that.
Shit, may as well keep going now.
really you are still at this?
Shit man you are committed.

I just realized there's a tiny off chance you are one of the five females on the site. In this case I'm flattered.

Well now this is just kind of pathetic. There is no dick pic at the end of this, I promise you.

Okay, come on man/woman. I think at this point you have to hang up your hat and go home.

You really like pressing my buttons don't you?

Are you realizing how pathetic I am yet? I have all day for this shit.

Okay maybe I do have a dick pic for you.

Just hang in there.

Just kidding.

Or am I?

Yeah I am.

Really? Still here?

Okay, fine.

Prepare to need a change of pants.

I promise you you aren't ready for this.

Illuminati member confirmed please dial 495392583 into your personal cellular device and text a dick pic to 79375932 making sure to add your name so we can tag you on facebook and you can be confirmed into our convent.

It was a damn big stingray!

Back