You still like Roller Coasters?

I never rode that one but I bet it only had a lap bar one size fits all pretty much kind of thing.

it had a literal nylon strap , something akin to or less than a dollar tree dog leash

I don't get off on adrenaline rushes.

I have them (like anyone else) but afterwards, I never think: "whoo! That felt good, I wanna recreate this feeling"

Go to Cedar point once a year still with my kids ...... I admit I might like it even more than they do

Santa Cruz was awesome. @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

aaa7539c4cb6d54d03215ad06b26c494.jpg

Been craving to go on a roller coaster again. Magic Mountain or something but it's full of little kids and camp clubs.

They need to have an amusement park somewhere in the country for adults with extreme rides.

My favorite was Boomerang at Knotts Berry Farm, of course they removed it.

This looks like the exact same roller coaster that I rode as a kid

Hated all amusements and rides, still not a huge fan but I got talked into this one, and haven't been on a big one since. The height is the worst part of it. Once it's moving it's fun

EDIT: Just looked it up these 2 roller coasters are made by the same company VENKOMA. Looks like they rehashed the same ride

I still enjoy them but I'm definitely a bit more of a pussy than I was when I was a kid. I can do the 'standard' loop the loops or the super fast ones all day but I'm really not a fan of any of the ones where it's basically just a vertical drop.

Took my kids to Thorpe Park last year and my eldest son loved this ride but it looks like my idea of hell lol. Almost an hour's queue and the ride lasts about 30 seconds.

Not gonna lie that one looks fuckin terrifying

OMG yes! that was awesome. So much fun and thrills. I really enjoyed six flags in New Orelans, great fun, but I believe its closed down now, I went there a long time ago.

giphy.gif

Six Flags closed up after Katrina hit NOLA back in 2005. But we sure had lots of fun when we were young. @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

76c0a67aae18e13f04c6980a01765f02.gif

Six Flags closed up after Katrina hit NOLA back in 2005. But we sure had lots of fun when we were young. @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

76c0a67aae18e13f04c6980a01765f02.gif

Next we will go to Disneyland. Grumpy Cat went to Disneyland before he died, but he didn't like it, Grumpy Cat said "fun was awful"

source.gif

@Sir Galahad have you ever been on the Kingda Ka rollercoaster? its the biggest one in the world.

Used to love them. Then about 25 years old hit and my ability to handle them completely went away. One ride and I feel like I drank way too much.

It’s crazy. There’s that one day where u get off California Screamin at Disneyland like “whew, that was a bit much”

<DCrying>

Hell yes!
Although it's disappointing the Shoosh Boom is gone from World's of Fun.
And the Zabizie Zinger.

Fun story: when I was 15 or 16 years old, me and 3 of my closest friends all lost our alcohol virginity at this older girls place. One of my friends was banging her even though she was like 10 years older and my bud was only 15 or 16. Anyways she bought us a shit ton of tequila and energy drinks. We had no idea what were doing. It may sound retarded now, but we had no concept of "shots" so we were just pouring kitchen glasses HALF FULL of tequila and then the other half would be energy drink.

imagine someone that has literally never drank before filling a glass like this half way up of hard alcohol and finishing it, and then refilling 2 or 3 more times...

soda-in-glass-cup-on-wooden-table-in-restaurant-4k_e85xb9ztl__F0000.png

Needless to say we all got stupid dangerously drunk. I'm pretty sure I was at the point of alcohol poisoning. Much projectile vomiting was had.

Well anyways after we wake up the next morning and eat some breakfast, we decide it would be a great idea to go to a theme park despite still being violently ill and hungover.

yea, that lasted all of one ride. to this day I'm not sure I have ever felt worse in my life

I rode the top thrill dragster with my 11 year old last year and it gave me anxiety on his behalf. That bothered me. They are still ok for me. Love the raptor.

Back