YOu think this cashier shoulda been fired?

Bornstarch

Holy Paladin
@Brown
Reaction score
Poor guy

IxgWObg.jpg

Could be worse.....at least the opening line wasn't "I hope you don't think I'm rapey"

Of course.

Here on Maui there was a cop who called chicks he ticketed, offered to flake out and get the charges dropped if they'd come over to his place even when he's on duty because he can just pretend he's working. There's multiple accounts of this and unmistakable audio recordings. The state decided not to charge him, but much later, the feds are.

There is no context given but I'm assuming he got her number and texted her without permission, in which case that is creepy.

That shit is cute in romantic movies but 99% of things cute in those movies will make you look like a creep or stalker in real life.

It's probably fake but no, I don't think someone who does this once should be fired.

I used to manage an office and we had a weird dude who kept asking this girl out. First time no problem. Second time I told him cut it out. Third time I fired him.

There is no context given but I'm assuming he got her number and texted her without permission, in which case that is creepy.

That shit is cute in romantic movies but 99% of things cute in those movies will make you look like a creep or stalker in real life.

The Switch is the king of these fucked up movies. Guy switches his sperm for what a woman bought to artificially inseminate her with and they end up happy together. Who comes up with this shit.

Seriously. Like Ryan Gosling in The Notebook, dude was such an obsessive creep lol.

The Switch is the king of these fucked up movies. Guy switches his sperm for what a woman bought to artificially inseminate her with and they end up happy together. Who comes up with this shit.

Wtf That's a thing? Lol

Wtf That's a thing? Lol

Yep, he's at her place, sees the vial of sperm in the bathroom. Opens it up and starts playing with it and accidentally spills it out so he whacks off into the vial and later on she finds out it was him and it all works out. How romantic!

Jesus. I caught this guy using our database to harvest phone numbers of famous clients from across the country. This was before cellphones became common. He was entering the last and first names. From there, getting phone numbers and addresses and jotting them onto a pad. He happened to be on parole, for stalking, of course. Left in cuffs.

Back