You vs Corona Virus

no fat chicks

Worlds greatest poster
@Silver
Reaction score
How do you think you would do?
Put on a clinic of counterstriking and intimidation like Anderson Silva of old?
Start strong but gas and panic wrestle only to be choked out ala Nate Diaz and Connor
Keep delaying the match through self isolation and social distancing like Tony and khabib?
Employ a precision strategy through clean diet and exercise that won't be flashy but works, GSP style?

Any suggestion for the Quarantine cut?

people-cut-own-hair-self-isolation-14-5e7db7954f4ef__700.jpg

5e7dace423a4e_jj77wcl7dao41__700.jpg

people-cut-own-hair-self-isolation-6-5e7dc461c6dfc__700.jpg

Last edited:
im using the oldest and most effective strategy ever devised, getting blasted

I have been in quarantine for over a month.

Pretty sure I would be one of the mild cases.

I’d hit Covid with so many rights, that bitch would be begging for a left..

Covid can't take the heat, so I just gotta keep up the pace and it'll loose via attrition. But if I let it clinch me, it'll try to just lay n' pray til my lungs gas out or via nurse stoppage

Coronavirus is the Stipe Miocic of viruses, it only really performs well against washed-up old men.

Against virile, ripped, non-obese Sherdoggers, it doesn't stand a chance.

Jeff Sher'dawg' himself might be in trouble though... <6>

A fever is supposed to help fight the virus, so I'd wear a lot of clothes and stand in the sunlight or sauna.

Not like the movies with me, I touch you you die.

Covid19 was no exception, lead uppercut and walk off KO.

I use the ol' Vietnamese POW survival technique.

I cover myself with my own shit.

fecal distancing FTW

You could always go the Jon Jones route and inject yourself with picograms of disinfectant

I'm like Khabib. It's like Connor. I keep saying, "send me location". But, it's not at my level.

So I wouldn't break a sweat during the match and I'd probably have to jump at a few other viruses to get a good workout in.

It would fake an injury the day before the fight. We all might have beat it already ya know. Weird virus, this is crazy, nice knowin' ya pre 2020 world.

Back