• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

You Wake Up In The Year 2050. You Have 3 Minutes & Access to Google. What Do You Search?

aliens and pyramids,have they figured em TF up by then, and then news n stuff to see whether the world is already a dark depressing dead nature rainy Blade runner distopia or just close to it.

First minute: See if a Holodeck has been invented
Second minute: If the answer is yes, check for a Sasha Grey age 19 program
Third minute: Will depend on the answers to the first and second minute.

timetravelermemes5.jpg

Oh yeah see if the technology for laser beam
eyes have been invented and if so have them
installed.

I want them like Supes so can do
awesome shit like the this
Superman-eye-lasers-moon.gif

2050... All I got to say is they better have a legit Hoverboard by then... 2015 was a letdown....
They are holding back on us. They call us the greatest civilizations ever and we still burn shit for fuel. Deep down people know we are capable of more. Hover board and hover cars for everyone,

NBA & NFL Champions for sure so that I can get back into gambling lol. Then I'd follow up with the biggest natural disasters in the US along with any wars.

I would start to look for past winning lotto numbers but get roped into an adsense link titled "Remember this kid from Stranger Things? You won't believe what he looks like now" and I would reach page 34 of the links and finally realize there is no pics of the stranger things kids in this list just as I fade back to present day.

hookers & cocaine stores

its 2050, it should be legal by then

Find out who the chicks I had crushes on in primary school are married to, and then ice them

Current celebrity nudes

*also lotto numbers and sports scores.

hookers & cocaine stores

its 2050, it should be legal by then
Hell, but 2050 they should have hookers and cocaine in vending machines.

Actually speaking of that, after I got the lotto situation sorted I'd probably check and see what wacky shit Japan has been up to in the last 30 years.

Gambling and investment opportunities, and the worst atrocities to come so I could actually do something worth doing with that wealth in trying to stop them.

Sports results for gambling. assuming I can take a picture with my phone, I'd look at all NBA results from 2020 in addition to a list of NBA champions (sport I care least about watching and wouldn't care if ruined). that way I can get a good start in 2020 and retire my day job instead of waiting for the finals.

I'd look up a list of natural disasters and wars in the past 30 years

I honestly think I'd be out of time after those 2, but if I could get in a third I'd look up how politics are going to change in major nations so I can see if I want to move

I could potentially use the knowledge of wars and political changes to help/warn people of impending troubles

prolly spend 1 minute searching UFO news/pictures/videos, see if a truly astonishing video has been taken/released yet or if full disclosure came

1 minute catching up on UFC, see if Jon Jones lost and watch the clip. See who new came along and had insane runs.

And the last minute on politics, seeing if Trump won re-election and if nuclear war happened. Also if they ever managed to take our fucking guns, so I know to fight harder.

by catching up on UFC and really paying attention, I can still make millions gambling.

lol, i'll be 70. so i guess i'd google, "how to extend your life beyond 70". and also, "what pill to take to get a hard-on at 70".

Back