• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

You wake up...

Attempt to reserve the Honda out the garage without crashing.

Hit the streetz, deal some dope, and complain about whitey keepin me down

Tell my son I am dissapointed for not getting strait A's, and not becoming a doctor at 15
your-name-starts.jpg

Have one of my SE Asian slaves prepare me some noodles, then head out for an important business meeting....

BN-IQ385_travta_P_20150528133830.jpg

and you are an east asian middle aged man! what do you do?

Hahahaha may I know what part of east asia? North or South?

Lets say North..

I will probably try to learn math again and see my eye doctor if I need new glasses.<{ohyeah}>

I will also make Shinkan Po my legal name if that happens

Look on Google to learn what an East Asian middle aged man should eat for breakfast.

Watch Super Terrific Happy Hour then get crackin on some more iPhones i suppose.

Chuck my can of deodorant in the garbage. Put on my sandals and ride my tuck tuck to Auntis house. Molest my cousin. Go online and fall in love a few minutes later. Trick an underaged Eastern European girl into sending me nudes while eating rice. Send the nudes to half of my country while getting bit by a snake.

Chuck my can of deodorant in the garbage. Put on my sandals and ride my tuck tuck to Auntis house. Molest my cousin. Go online and fall in love a few minutes later. Trick an underaged Eastern European girl into sending me nudes while eating rice. Send the nudes to half of my country while getting bit by a snake.

[<dunn][<dunn][<dunn][<dunn][<dunn][<dunn]

Back