• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

You want to piss a woman off don’t compare her to her mother

Fool proof plan?

• Total voters
Compare her to your mother! (Hint: she doesn’t compare)

Your mother cooks yet still has no dishes in her sink, is a badass career minded woman, and put up with you, your father, and your siblings for years. And your woman can’t manage half of that. What a loser!

You see all these fools thinking they’re clever dropping the old “you sound just like your mother” line to get a rise out of their girlfriend. Fuck that. Anytime your woman fails at something explain to her how good your mother is at doing the exact same thing!

Win/win situation because maybe she’ll finally learn something! (Hint: she won’t!)

I often tell my fiancee that her mom is hot and she should set up a threesome between us.

Just felt like sharing lol.

In my experience, chicks love it when you call them crazy and talk down to them.

You want to piss off a woman? Fuck her sister.

@Merlotte's

Told my fiancee that I want a threesome with her sister too lol.

Having a foursome with a mom and her two daughters is still on the Bucket List for me. And I 100% intend to cross that off the list.

You really want to piss her off........fuck her brother.

<{jackyeah}>

LOL. This made my day.

Attaboy @A.S. Deep!

My girls older sister has got it going on. I’d rather be with her! Sadly she isn’t available. No one will ever let me be alone with her but the day that happens is the day I shoot my shot.

Back