You want to piss a woman off don’t compare her to her mother

Fool proof plan?

• Total voters
@THEfightsAREfixed your a retard. Women are always more intelligent and beautiful and stronger than men. Do you even MMA? I pick Ronda over any male athlete. You disingenuous woman hating fuck

Did you fuck her mom tho?

No. I never got to see what she looked like, I assumed she was average at best. Going by what the daughter looked like.

I must admit it was kind of one way, I wasn't even interested in which is why I asked her.

Last edited:
Would someone explain this to me?

Thanks.

7Jrdne3Ok9dvcS9goZmwU3OJgWjV_P3J9ibtPyy8CMRimNgDk6uxuz7Tvd11EhTZANPGI06ZVR6-XvGUpYScvYSjZZTRXRJ597leZ4wK1dxxFwfxE0POfPqAYnDrLQx2LXghVmAq5u3NVLh2Pg2z-4s_4B_mfnJzuwk

I knew a chick who looked just like her mom but there was some obvious resentment there. Not age wise but a spitting image and it killed her inside; you could watch her soul die everytime it was said. A few years later we ran into her mom and me being the socially retarded person I am the first thing that slipped out was: "man, you look just like your mom."

You could see the instant onset of depression in her eyes and two seconds later her mom walks up to us and says "everyone is saying how much we look alike!"
This probably speaks to the shit tier quality of women I spend time with more than anything but it’s an observation all the same. These ladies have relationships with their mothers that fall somewhere in between uncomfortable and downright nasty. Sometimes I can see that both parties probably don’t get along with anyone but other times there must something more primitive at play.

It’s very much like observing a pack of female wolves. For some reason they strive to establish a pecking order but at the end of the day ain’t a single one of them want to acknowledge it. So instead of following a natural order they’ll constantly press one another until chaos erupts and then men have to come in and restore peace.

No. I never got to see what he looked like, I assumed she was average at best. Going by what the daughter looked like.

I must admit it was kind of one way, I wasn't even interested in which is why I asked her.

Maybe she was way hotter than her daughter would ever be and that's why she was pissed, cus her mom usually always gets all the attention over her.

Maybe she was way hotter than her daughter would ever be and that's why she was pissed, cus her mom usually always gets all the attention over her.

I had never thought about it that way until now shit.

<mma4>

I'm still probably older than the mom too.

A 20 year old I'm at college with posted an insta story of her and her mum wishing her a happy 50th and wondering how she still looks so young. I replied to it "she looks just like you" and she liked my reaction and said thanks she always gets that so I think it's luck of the draw here.
You said she looks like a 50 year old woman, I don't think she really liked that lol

I have, from my other half, had "you're turning into your mother", which has just been said as in insult. Dearly miss and love her, but she and I were night and day.
She said once while listening to my step dad and I about the McLaren engine in the next F1 season and then moving onto football "I swear I had a daughter." She hadn't even worn trousers for 50 years because women shouldn't.

I have, from my other half, had "you're turning into your mother", which has just been said as in insult. Dearly miss and love her, but she and I were night and day.
She said once while listening to my step dad and I about the McLaren engine in the next F1 season and then moving onto football "I swear I had a daughter." She hadn't even worn trousers for 50 years because women shouldn't.
Made me recall the one instance where my mother drove me to high school because the bus drivers union was on strike. As we pull up she begins panning over the twenty or so students walking towards the entrance and asks “does everyone here wear blue jeans?

Had a good chuckle off that one. As a boarding school student she was required to wear a dress to class and always encouraged me to wear jeans only on Friday. Something I still do today.

Back