• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

You Were Never Really Here (2017)

ScriptReadsMe

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This movie has gone under the radar for sure, yet it has all the potential of being the movie of the year. Directed by Lynne Ramsay and starring Joaquin Phoenix, who bulked up for the role and is practically unrecognizable, this movie seems to be a combination of Leon the Professional and Man On Fire.

Yet I cannot find anything as far as release dates are concerned lol. Has anyone seen it or heard something?

'this looks good, and finally someone using an obvious everyday tool that will make great weapon, a ball peen hammer.

This movie looks like it could be really good and I hadnt heard about it til today. It says its a Amazon movie but coming out in thereths. any word when it be out on Amazon Prime. I might go see it at the Movies though.

Amazon swinging for a Oscar with this one

I dont trust any threads started by banned guys. Just a rule I have.

Coming out here at one theater Friday.

My friend saw a premier of this last night and said "one of the best films I've seen in years" also said Johnny Greenwood score was insane and I should see it in the theatre and not wait for Amazon.

Google says it's out on April 6.

Looks promising, will watch.

This movie has gone under the radar for sure, yet it has all the potential of being the movie of the year. Directed by Lynne Ramsay and starring Joaquin Phoenix, who bulked up for the role and is practically unrecognizable, this movie seems to be a combination of Leon the Professional and Man On Fire.

Yet I cannot find anything as far as release dates are concerned lol. Has anyone seen it or heard something?

Looks pretty cool

been waiting forever for this one & from the looks of it, I’ll have to wait a bit longer until the 20th when it should be getting a wide release.

One of the few films I'm excited to see. Joaquin Phoenix is one of the greatest actors working today.

It had a very limited release here in UK a few weeks ago, went to see it and thought it was really good. Obvious parallels with Taxi Driver and fantastic performance from Phoenix.

Excellent movie
Just a damn fine job all around

Back