You were stuck with me anyway

but you're proper fucked now. I am now an official US Citizen as of today. The 3.5 hour journey was actually okay, but Fresno fucking sucks. The lady officer was so lovely and I walked out a citizen. Productive day really! I also 100% the test thank fuck even though you only needed 60%.
Our standards just keep getting lower

This is splendid. If we ever meet up, I can just offer you tortilla chips and salsa, rather than tea and crumpets. I don't even have to get all in my head about it, bc you're American now, and chips and salsa is probably expected and encouraged.

Murica! Congrats, its a huge milestone

but you're proper fucked now. I am now an official US Citizen as of today. The 3.5 hour journey was actually okay, but Fresno fucking sucks. The lady officer was so lovely and I walked out a citizen. Productive day really! I also 100% the test thank fuck even though you only needed 60%.
Congrats Cuffs, glad it worked out for you.

This is splendid. If we ever meet up, I can just offer you tortilla chips and salsa, rather than tea and crumpets. I don't even have to get all in my head about it, bc you're American now, and chips and salsa is probably expected and encouraged.
I live in what was Mexico...the greatest deals were made with chips and salsa as a pre cursor.

Oh they kind of made my mom and sister give ul theirs was just curious
Really? I mumbled that I renounced during my oath but I retain my Brit passport. I wouldn't have become an American citizen otherwise.

Back