You woke up on the shores of deserted island...

Panmisiek

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
During storm your yacht starts sinking, you managed to send SOS message and found out that will take 3 years to find you (not making really sense but for the purpose of this scenario)

Next day you woke up on the shores of deserted island...

423839.jpg

Island is filled with all sorts of animals and fruit trees to ensure you have enough food. Deep in the island there is also a fresh water waterfall.

upload_2017-1-15_7-6-53.jpeg
davos_coconut.jpg

When you woke up you noticed there is a wooden crate nearby...

ManCrateOpening.png

Which 2 ITEMS you hoping to find inside and why?

Items have to be of appropriate size and not exceed the value of $100 per item.

While choosing two items, take to consideration your survival skills, length and psychological aspects.

GO!

Last edited:
I hope to find an axe and lighter.

Axe so I can use to make other tools like hammer, spear. Chop wood for fire and to make a shelter.

Lighter to make fire for all sort of uses, cooking meat and water. Yes, I am not skilled to use this prehistoric methods.

During storm your yacht starts sinking, you managed to send SOS message and found out that will take 3 years to find you (not making really sense but for the purpose of this scenario)

Next day you woke up on the shores of deserted island...

423839.jpg

Island is filled with all sorts of animals and fruit trees to ensure you have enough food. Deep in the island there is also a fresh water waterfall.

View attachment 190573
davos_coconut.jpg

When you woke up you noticed there is a wooden crate nearby...

ManCrateOpening.png

Which 2 ITEMS you hoping to find inside and why?

Items have to be of appropriate size and not exceed the value of $100 per item.

GO!
Machete and a box of lighters

Less than $100? Something to hold me over for 3 years and dirt cheap? $100 x 2 of some buds.

Less than $100? Something to hold me over for 3 years and dirt cheap? $100 x 2 of some buds.
Why not get plants so you can, oh, I dont know...grow them?

I'd want a bow and machete.

A waterproof chemical shark repellent and a bag of Clif Bars. First I'll eat the Clif Bars. Then I'll put the shark repellent on my body. Then I'll swim to shore, which seems pretty close in your photo as I can clearly see buildings. I'm an excellent swimmer.

A lot of lotion and a ton of nudie magazines.

Reading the thread title all I'm thinking now is "who do ya voodoo, bitch!" hahaha

Back