YOU! YOU DIE NOW!

Bornstarch

Holy Paladin
@Brown
Reaction score
A Magical Wizard appears in your house!

You are given 2 options.

Option 1: You die NOW! Then your soul goes to heaven and you spend eternity in paradise, where your family, friends, loved ones that have passed away are. And the ones that will die in the future will go there, too.

Option 2: You don't die NOW! You spend the rest of your life as if you never met the Magical Wizard. When you die, there's nothing. Just like before you were born.

You also notice the sliding door to the backyard is broken, and valuables missing in your home. And notice the Magical Wizard had hood tatooes and a car outside with no license plates as he hops on with your shit.

gk13S5P.jpg

A Magical Wizard appears in your house!

You are given 2 options.

Option 1: You die NOW! Then your soul goes to heaven and you spend eternity in paradise, where your family, friends, loved ones that have passed away are. And the ones that will die in the future will go there, too.

Option 2: You don't die NOW! You spend the rest of your life as if you never met the Magical Wizard. When you die, there's nothing. Just like before you were born.

You also notice the sliding door to the backyard is broken, and valuables missing in your home. And notice the Magical Wizard had hood tatooes and a car outside with no license plates as he hops on with your shit.

gk13S5P.jpg
Id

Is that Russell westbrook?

tbh existing for eternity sounds like hell. I hate existing as is. cant imagine if there was no time limit.

I'd rather just stay on this path for however long I can manage and then cease to exist forever

edit: why r people being jerks in here. either answer the question with one of the two choices or move on, ya goofs.

tbh existing for eternity sounds like hell. I have existing as is. cant imagine if there was no time limit.

I'd rather just stay on this path for however long I can manage and then cease to exist forever

edit: why r people being jerks in here. either answer the question with one of the two choices or move on, ya goofs.
Do you think this A.A. stands for affirmative action???

Option two is more realistic and what we are all on a path towards right now so I would chose that.

I do like a Vietnamese girl I was in a GTAV lobby did with a racist guy.

"You a dog!!! Your mother? Dog? Your father? Dog! Your whole family dog!!!"

It worked in that situation, and it'd damn sure work with a wizard too.

Back