Young Juliana Pena submits a guy in training

MeganFan

Blue Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score

Was watching a compilation of girls beating guys in athletic competitions. Then stumbled upon what looked like a familiar face. Lo and behold, it's our own Venezuelan Vixen, Julianna Pena.

She struggles at first, but fights her way through and ends up getting the submission.

In light of this huge revelation of a woman submitting a guy in training, this begs the question:

Under the right circumstances, could Ronda have submitted Cain Velasquez?

iu

iu

Last edited:
Would never train with a women because I'm confident enough in my masculinity to know that losing any sort of fight or contest of strength to a women would damage my ego immensely.
Toxic and fucked up?
Absolutely, but it's the truth o_O .
And I've had enough ego death in my life for now.

Also Ronda Rd 1 by Armbar.

Would never train with a women because I'm confident enough in my masculinity to know that losing any sort of fight or contest of strength to a women would damage my ego immensely.
Toxic and fucked up?

That's the opposite of secure

The right circumstances is Vince telling Cain to lay down for Ronda.

People think Ronda was playin games sayin that but it could have happened in WWE right there. I really wish he woulda done it. Crush the haters.

Was watching a compilation of girls beating guys in athletic competitions. Then stumbled upon what looked like a familiar face. Lo and behold, it's our own Venezuelan Vixen, Julianna Pena.

She struggles at first, but fights her way through and ends up getting the submission.

In light of this huge revelation of a woman submitting a guy in training, this begs the question:

iu

iu

Was that Conor she was submitting?

The right circumstances is Vince telling Cain to lay down for Ronda.

People think Ronda was playin games sayin that but it could have happened in WWE right there. I really wish he woulda done it. Crush the haters.

That would've been awesome.

vince-vince-mcmahon.gif

Toxic and fucked up?

I've been submitted a couple times by a female at my level usually because I got cocky. But female purple and brown belts tapped me legit a few times but I never did gi classes so I am forever a white belt. Based on performance in no gi I would say "blue belt" level never completed in bjj tourney but in my one MMA fight was against a guy with a purple belt and he couldn't get an advantage on the ground for what little there was.

iu

iu

He’d have to be in hospice. In a comatose state.

Back