Television Your 3 Favorite 90s TV Shows (No Cartoons)

Your 3 Favorite 90s TV Shows

• Seinfeld

• Friends

• Married with Children

• The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air

• Everybody Loves Raymond

• Roseanne

• Wings

• Family Matters

• Boy Meets World

• The Wonder Years

• Frasier

• Baywatch

• In Living Color

• Twin Peaks

• Law & Order

• X Files

• Saved by the Bell

• Walker Texas Ranger

• WWF Monday Night Raw

• WCW Monday Nitro

Results are only viewable after voting.
I basically only watched Fresh Prince with regularity

Married with children
Fresh Prince

Those are the only 2 that I watched from that list, but I put Seinfeld in 3rd place as I did catch about a dozen episodes over the years and thought it was decent.

In Living Color
Married With Children
Fresh Prince

I was a late comer on Seinfeld. Never could understand why it was so popular until I got older. It was really genius as far as comedy goes

Batman- The Animated Series.

jb268vM.gif

I was pretty young in the 90s so married with children is the GOAT to me because i wasn’t supposed to watch it and did anyways. Kelly Kapowski put me into immediate puberty so have to include saved by the bell. Fresh Prince gets the final nod.

if you ask me today though, seinfeld is definitely the best series made in that decade.

1. Monday Night Raw. I dont know if ill ever be as hyped for anything on a weekly basis again as I was for a Monday night Raw during the 90s.

2. Seinfeld
3. MWC

Married With Children and In Living Color are the reason Fox turned the Big 3 into the Big 4.

Everybody Loves Raymond is the show my whole family loves.

Friends, Law & Order, and Frasier. I voted based on my viewing habits. I know I've seen all of Friends and Frasier, probably Seinfeld too. I went with Law & Order because there was a period of several years where I would watch several episodes a night (re-runs pre-streaming obviously) and they made decades more (is it still in production?). I went with Friends because not only did I really laugh alot when I watched years ago, my teenage daughter and her friends love it now. Frasier I just liked, could easily have been Seinfeld. X-files is a big miss here....

Back