Your favorite gun!!

f_coltpythonm_3b2f9b3.jpg

nuff said

My dad recently got a Python. I haven't had the chance to shoot it yet though.

sorry i screwed up the quoting.

Handgun:Springfield 1911 A1 45. ACP 7-shot pistol
Rifle/AssaultRifle:Olympic Arms AR-15
Shotgun:Benelli M1 Tactical 12-Gauge

Handgun: 1911 by any reputable gun maker, Beretta 92/M9
NighthawkCustom.jpg

NighthawkCustom_2.jpg

Rifle: ARs, AKs, Sigs
DSC_3512.jpg

AK-47Sidefolder_2.jpg

ArsenalIncAK-47.jpg

Sig556_4.jpg

Shotgun: Mossberg 590, Rem 870

(Some of these photos belong to members of another website)

So after some more time at the range today, it looks like out of all the pistols I've shot, I still shoot Glocks best.

*Begrudgingly looks into getting a G34 as his first handgun.*

So after some more time at the range today, it looks like out of all the pistols I've shot, I still shoot Glocks best.

*Begrudgingly looks into getting a G34 as his first handgun.*

Which pistols have you tried out? and whats your budget?

Nothing beats a Barrett .50 cal.

I'll have to get pics of my gun when I get home. Mossy 500 "tactical" with additional customizations. :icon_chee

CZ-75B SA (single action)

silahim_CZ_75_B_SA.jpg

Which pistols have you tried out? and whats your budget?

I haven't shot a whole lot of different pistols, I'm very inexperienced and also Canfailian; owning a pistol is extremely expensive and we have to register our guns, meaning if I buy one and don't like it, it's a pain in the ass to get rid of it.

I only started shooting last December and trigger time at ranges has been few and far between, but from what I remember, here's what I've shot so far:

Glock 17
Glock 22
H&K USP (.40 S&W)
S&W 1911

I actually appreciate all the engineering and considerations taken into the Glock; it's simplicity, ease of use and tear down, it's light weight, ruggedness and durability, but like many Glock critics I dislike the feel of the grip (checkering is blocky and rough) and grip angle. I still think it's too early for me to tell, I can't really afford a pistol now anyways, but after yesterday I'm strongly leaning towards a Glock.

Note: I'm thinking about building a target pistol, regular Canadian citizens can't get ATCs (CCWs).

I haven't shot a whole lot of different pistols, I'm very inexperienced and also Canfailian; owning a pistol is extremely expensive and we have to register our guns, meaning if I buy one and don't like it, it's a pain in the ass to get rid of it.

I only started shooting last December and trigger time at ranges has been few and far between, but from what I remember, here's what I've shot so far:

Glock 17
Glock 22
H&K USP (.40 S&W)
S&W 1911

I actually appreciate all the engineering and considerations taken into the Glock; it's simplicity, ease of use and tear down, it's light weight, ruggedness and durability, but like many Glock critics I dislike the feel of the grip (checkering is blocky and rough) and grip angle. I still think it's too early for me to tell, I can't really afford a pistol now anyways, but after yesterday I'm strongly leaning towards a Glock.

Note: I'm thinking about building a target pistol, regular Canadian citizens can't get ATCs (CCWs).

Yeah the only problem with Blocks (glock) is their grip/angle. How much is a run of the mill 1911 there? Have you considered Beretta? I don't know how the ranges are there, but see if you can rent different style of pistols (Sig, Beretta, CZ, etc.) and try them out and see which best suits you polymer or otherwise.

Yeah the only problem with Blocks (glock) is their grip/angle. How much is a run of the mill 1911 there? Have you considered Beretta? I don't know how the ranges are there, but see if you can rent different style of pistols (Sig, Beretta, CZ, etc.) and try them out and see which best suits you polymer or otherwise.

Like any premium American brand 1911, we have to pay a premium price, I've yet to find a 1911 here that costs less than $1K, unless we're talking bare bones GI models or something made by Taurus, Charles Daly, RIA, etc. I actually love 1911s, I'm very traditionalist about a lot of things, I just can't shoot them for shit. :icon_neut

The Sig 220 series seems out of my price range, I saw a two-tone P226 behind the counter that was going for $1K :eek: while I saw an OD framed G17 for around $600. As much as I dislike the feel of the Glock grip angle, I still produce the best results with it.

I will however, refrain from making a definite decision before shooting a Springfield XD.

Like any premium American brand 1911, we have to pay a premium price, I've yet to find a 1911 here that costs less than $1K, unless we're talking bare bones GI models or something made by Taurus, Charles Daly, RIA, etc. I actually love 1911s, I'm very traditionalist about a lot of things, I just can't shoot them for shit. :icon_neut

The Sig 220 series seems out of my price range, I saw a two-tone P226 behind the counter that was going for $1K :eek: while I saw an OD framed G17 for around $600. As much as I dislike the feel of the Glock grip angle, I still produce the best results with it.

I will however, refrain from making a definite decision before shooting a Springfield XD.

omg :( that's robbery dude, 1k could get you a nice Dan Wesson, Springfield Armory, Les Baer.

RIAs are like $300 here. I think the Springer GI model is around $500.

Eh Sigs are always going for around 1k, so that's normal. Glocks (17,19) are usually are $300-600 here depending on condition and the generation

Guns for Sale have a look around :D

AK-47, the very best there is. When you absolutely, positively, have to kill every motherfucker in the room, accpet no substitute.

ak471.jpg

On a more serious note I really like the Minimi para varient:

800px-Minimi.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luciusaugustus
Back