Television Your favorite SouthPark episode?

Been a while since I thought about it. Scott Tenorman's pubes maybe, White Swallow Bathhouse, Randy learns alcoholism is a disease, Cartman enters the Special Olympics, Mr. Garrison tries to get fired for being gay...

Last edited:
Been a while since I thought about it. Scott Tenorman's pubes maybe, White Swallow Bathhouse, Randy learns alcoholism is a disease, Cartman enters the Special Olympics, Mr. Garrison tries to get fired for being gay...
Yea when you think about it how can you really pick just one.

But if I had you tied to a chair with a gun to your head which one would you pick?

probably Scott tenorman

but for a late series episode that always kills me is "cock magic"

that whole episode is a banger had me in tears the first time I saw it

equally hard question what's the worst epsiode

maybe the episode all about pip

Do any of you people remember Spike And Mike's Sick And Twisted Festival Of Animation?

It was a traveling show back in the 90's that would play at movie theaters in college towns on Saturday nights and it was full of all kinds of weird and raunchy animated shorts, a lotta the kinda stuff you'd see on MTV back then
South Park was part of that festival
I think that's where it started out before it became a TV show, the Cartman and Kenny characters were switched also

It was a fun time to sneak in some drinks or some reefers and watch all the wild cartoons with a buncha like minded individuals

My personal favorite is The Losing Edge. It’s the episode where the kids are playing baseball but keep trying to lose to end their season. Only problem is all the other teams want their seasons to end as well leading to hilarity where everyone is trying to lose. Oh and Randy keeps drunk fighting the other dads.

I haven't watched South Park regularly in years, but recently I watched W.T.F. and thought that was a pretty good spoof on the WWE.

Other good ones that come to mind are Return of the Fellowship of the Rings to The Two Towers, Super Fun Time, Good Times with Weapons, Casa Bonita, The Death of Eric Cartman, Free Willzyx, Simpsons Already Did It, Krazy Kripples, Butters' Very Own Episode...and if we want to go way back, there's Rainforest Schmainforest and The Red Badge of Gayness.

Scrootie McBoogerBalls and Ladder to heaven

Season 20 was their best season with Garrison running for President and troll trace. As far as favorite episodes I love them all. I have seasons 1-23.

Last edited:
There sre just too many. I'm also really liking these specials they put out now.

Also, they are doing a new game that will be reminiscent of the old N64 game.

Probably Randy's alcoholism episode. It was when randy became randy but at that time we weren't certain what to expect from him and hadn't been run through.

Back