Your Favorite Tsuyoshi Kohsaka Fight or Moment?

NHB7

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
its all explained in the thread title.

I think the heart he showed in the Hunt fight despite his loss was my favorite career moment for TK.

For me, his comeback fight against JT. He looked great given his age. Really took care of himself and kept up his training. He looked so good in fact, I was a bit disappointed that he was not in the HWGP.

Really early in his career he won a tournament called the Lumax cup that a while back I watched on YouTube. It was a really interesting format for MMA, fought on a raised stage if I recall correctly. He beat Egan Inoue in the final. He was clearly the bad ass in that tournament.

Always enjoyed whenever he hit one of his mount escapes

Would have to say his comeback fight in RIZIN was a favorite moment. I was expecting the worst but then he showed up, looked decent, and put an absolute beating on Thompson.

Would have to say his comeback fight in RIZIN was a favorite moment. I was expecting the worst but then he showed up, looked decent, and put an absolute beating on Thompson.

I love that Mount escape. I use to use it all the time and it sets up heel hooks perfect. I'm not flexible enough anymore, and yes seeing a HW like TK pull it off is awesome.

His fight with Mark Hunt. TK really went out on his shield in that one, even hurt Hunt on the feet a few times. Looked like he'd rather die than lose.

Probably the Thompson fight because it was the only time I saw him fight live.

He fought well against both Nogueiras on the ground. He held his own against them and expressed himself in both defense and offense. Something other Japanese fighters weren't able to do.

My favorite fight was vs Bas Rutten.

His fights in the UFC vs Kimo and Bas Rutten and also his wins over Mario Sperry and James Thompson

tk vs frank shamrock fight

universally herald as the highest pinnacle of mma

-his loss with fedor
-his bout with hunt
-his return vs thompson
-and this week i will see his draw with big nog,,,i don't know if it was a good fight
you dont happen to have the jpeg file for your DP do you?? thats an awesome pic

its all explained in the thread title.

I think the heart he showed in the Hunt fight despite his loss was my favorite career moment for TK.
Kohsaka did ok in ufc but not in Pride

For me, his comeback fight against JT. He looked great given his age. Really took care of himself and kept up his training. He looked so good in fact, I was a bit disappointed that he was not in the HWGP.
Loved that fight, too. But my favorite was when he put Mario Sperry away in like a minute and a half.

Nice clip

i liked his most recent run in Rizin and before that the Hunt fight. A true fighter that embodies the samurai bushido spirit.

I think I only watched his first Fedor fight. If elbows were legal that would be a legit victory

Did he get KOd by crocop. Watched that too. If it was him.

Nice how he unintentionally sliced the Pride Goat

Back