Your favorite Voodoo Witchdoctor remedies.

Cinnamon. i recently read somewhere that cinnamon either kills bacteria or inhibits its growth.

It's also indescribably valuable for diabetics.

Noni - Either Tahitian or Polynesian. I kept hearing about it and kept hearing about it forever. I can't even tell you what specifically the shit does but that's it's a powerful anti-oxidant. But we have people who buy it religiously. I have a bottle now and it sucks to drink, but the things people have noticed if I listed them would resemble the opposite of all of the bad shit listed about Aspartame. lol

They call it Nonu in Tonga where I used to live, you chew the leaves to cure a hangover and eat the fruit if our having stomach problems. It makes you throw up and then your stomach feels better. It tastes like crap to drink and the throwing up part of course sucks balls but this stuff works like a charm.

Thanks for bumping this. I just read through it and someone asked earlier about a "voodoo" cure for seasonal allergies. I have been suffering with seasonal allergies for a few years now and nothing has helped get rid of them. I would kill for a cure. Anyone use anything that has helped them?

Thanks for bumping this. I just read through it and someone asked earlier about a "voodoo" cure for seasonal allergies. I have been suffering with seasonal allergies for a few years now and nothing has helped get rid of them. I would kill for a cure. Anyone use anything that has helped them?

Balancing out your omega-3 to omega-6 fatty acid ratio; high amounts of omega-6 will be pro-inflammatory, and cause hypersensitivity of the immune system.

In other words, take your fish oil.

Mike I've been taking about 8-10 pills a day for close to a month now. Should I consider this enough and hope for less allergies come spring time, or should I consider taking a 3-6-9 as well?

Mike I've been taking about 8-10 pills a day for close to a month now. Should I consider this enough and hope for less allergies come spring time, or should I consider taking a 3-6-9 as well?

I wouldn't bother with a 3-6-9; that's a pointless intake of EFAs. You could try upping your dose to the 5g range of EPA/DHA, or tough it out until next season while maintaining your 3g dose. Just pure speculation, but it may take a while for the hypersensitivity to normalize or lessen.

I got a few...

Avoid cutting yourself when slicing vegetables by getting someone else to hold the vegetables while you chop.

Avoid arguments with the females about lifting the toilet seat by using the sink.

For high blood pressure sufferers: Simply cut yourself and bleed for a few minutes, thus reducing the pressure on your arteries. Remember to use a timer.

A mouse trap placed on top of your alarm clock will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep after you hit the snooze button.

If you have a bad cough, take a large dose of laxatives. You'll be afraid to cough.

You only need two tools in life - WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape.

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

Daily thought: Some people are like slinkies; not really good for anything but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.

its very expensive but 100 percent sure it works

liquid anbesol (comes in the little bottles) takes all of the pain away from sunburns.

AWESOME LIST AND THREAD !!!!!!!!!

I juice wheatgrass every morning and it tastes like ass vomit, but I"ll be damed if if does not give me a real feeling of alertness without jitteryness for SEVERAL HOURS. I would do it again around 2pm if I could take it with me.

I heard Apple Cider Vinegar for dry scalp. Anyone can confirm?

I heard Apple Cider Vinegar for dry scalp. Anyone can confirm?

I take Apple Cider vinegar, I ran out about a month ago and have forgotten to get more every time I go to the store.

I don't take it for dry scalp, but oddly enough I started having dry scalp issues about a week back, which I've never had before. Take that for what it's worth.

I better hurry up and get another bottle.

For seasonal allergies.....find some local honey....(from a local farm w/in 10 miles or so) take a teaspoon a day during the season. there is something about the bees collecting from the local flowers that helps with allergies.....my wife swears by it

My favorite voodoo remedy is the placebo effect

Not to be debbie downer but Emergen-C is a vitamin/mineral mix with echinacea or however it's spelled. Just take a normal multi and some echinacea and save a lot of money.

But honesty most of the stuff on this list I think is just the placebo effect in action. If you think it's going to work it probably will. Exceptions might be the ginger, aloe and a few others.

Back