your impressions if khabib did what conor is doing.

• Thread starter Deleted member 556651
  • Start date
you happy taking that oil money though and turn a blind eye and protect a dictator regime against the peoples will. fact is youre not any better. you really arent.

Right...

- I'd rather we were not dependent on oil. Thankfully NA has severely cut down their dependence on ME oil.
- it's not on the US to dictate how other nations run their countries.
- This is again you lol trying to pass the buck of responsibility for an ideology being regressive and oppresive comparable to white supremacy.

Sorry bud. That's just Islam being Islam. Go kill a horse for being gay.

So basically if Khabib would say Dee had an ugly dress during a church ceremony? I wouldn't care.

Or maybe that she is an ugly dress. Still wouldn't care.
If Khabib were to say “dee you are ugly dress” how can you not care about such a classic?

Your second sentence is the closest I'll get to an apology, and I accept it. I realize you were wound up, but as you mature hopefully you practice the difficult task of keeping your emotions at bay and not reacting to perceived insults/attacks in the same manner.

I'm happy and relieved that you don't agree with anyone getting killed over Twitter insults.

Your third point was the crux of our whole discussion, so I'm glad we finally got there. I partially agree with you. Khabib didn't issue a fatwa (is that the word?) and call for Conor's head. But if Khabib wished to quell the crazies and discourage that radical faction, he wouldn't do it by issuing a warning (that could easily be interpreted, rightly or wrongly is irrelevant, as a veiled threat) to Conor. He would do it by issuing a message to followers of his faith something along the lines of how violence is not the answer and Conor's low-class behaviour is an example of character deficiencies is an example of how not to conduct oneself (or something along those lines, you get the idea). Something not unlike Conor's final message would have been ideal (not giving Conor much credit for that, don't worry).

It's analogous to Donald Trump bringing up Barack Obama's birth certificate and questioning the validity of his US citizenship. Was Trump calling for white supremacists to kill Obama and his family since they're a bunch of illegal aliens? Of course not. But crazy fucking people do exist and could have taken that as motivation to do something horrible. By blustering about Donald encouraged xenophobia and potential violence that could result from the emotions he was stirring up.

Now you might point out that Conor was the one stirring up emotions, not Khabib. Which would be accurate. However, by issuing warnings Khabib is inadvertently encouraging a crazy element that could potentially do something horrible. If this was an isolated incident your position might have more credibility. But Khabib has a track record of tacit encouragement and outright approval of crazies making death threats. When there was going to be a rap concert in Dagestan Khabib did his part to rile up such a fervent moral outrage that the show had to be cancelled due to the extremely high likelihood of people getting killed if the concert took place. Khabib's response? Instead of condemning the potential loss of human life as far more egregious than a rapper's song lyrics, Khabib responded with approval saying the cancellation was "no great loss". That sends the message to the crazies, "well done, your threats worked, Allahamudalla". Had something horrible happened and the rapper and a few of his morally depraved fans died, would Khabib have considered their lives a "great loss"? I suspect not.

This is exactly what's going on with the Conor situation. What Khabib's doing is at best dangerously irresponsible and at worst downright insane. Either way, he repeatedly has contributed to one of the fastest growing problems in the world, and this shit needs to be checked ASAP. And no, I don't mean what happened in New Zealand. My heart fucking weeps for those victims.

Lastly, what exactly do you mean by my "fellow men"? I find it a little concerning that you categorize me with a group of people you describe as "rabid dogs" who were insulting you when you already acknowledged that I was not throwing insults at you. Instead I have shown patience, albeit with condescension sprinkled in. Yet you seem to have a view that you are on one side of a proverbial fence, and myself and "my rabid dogs" are on another side of the fence. Thereby you are automatically ascribing these negative characteristics you associate with them to myself. This is what I really don't like about religion. It basically divides its followers into your allies and your enemies. Christians used to kill people in droves for this reason (pagans, etc). But that was a very long time ago. I think it could be convincingly argued that nowadays most of that mentality (most, not all) is more common among Muslims (with the whole silly "infidel" thing).

There are no genotypically different people on this planet, only phenotypically different people. There is one race on this planet, there is one love on this planet. Sooner people get on board with that, the better off we'll all be. And I believe for the most part religion is a massive obstacle to that.
bro youre killing millions in the name of democracy. in fact more people have died because of your establishment since WW2 than other country or ideology. youre blaming it all on religion LOL Mao a communist killed 60mils in china, Stalin caused the death of like 20+ mils, same with hitler etc.. none of these guys are religious. your media puts the spot light on whoever it chooses to. its all political. dont be the sheep that gets controlled by it.

Wow. I hadn't read this before my last message. This just proves my final point in my most recent message perfectly for me. Instead of looking at what I actually say you just have these religious blinders on that only allow you to view me as an ally (or fellow believer?) or an enemy (or "rabid dog". Or perhaps an infidel?)

Also your deflection of the issue of how Islam treats homosexuality is not valid. You say that since 10 years ago Westerners weren't okay with it either we can't judge. Guess what man, it's called PROGRESS. Those Islamic countries that will fucking kill people for homosexual acts show a total lack of almost any significant progress. That's the issue here.
son youre killing millions in the name of democracy spreading and oil stealing, installing and backing tyrants but it is not as bad as a fraction of the dead count based on sexual orientation? you destroyed an entire region based on a lie but but but gays are prosecuted. LOL. is this a joke?

Wow. I hadn't read this before my last message. This just proves my final point in my most recent message perfectly for me. Instead of looking at what I actually say you just have these religious blinders on that only allow you to view me as an ally (or fellow believer?) or an enemy (or "rabid dog". Or perhaps an infidel?)

Also your deflection of the issue of how Islam treats homosexuality is not valid. You say that since 10 years ago Westerners weren't okay with it either we can't judge. Guess what man, it's called PROGRESS. Those Islamic countries that will fucking kill people for homosexual acts show a total lack of almost any significant progress. That's the issue here.
your government closest ally the usa is killing more people in a day than the gays that were killed by muslims in the past 10 years.. but but but gays. get a grip. get me a count of how many people got killed by muslims for being gays then a count by how many iraqies died for an invasion against the united nations will for weapons that were never found. fk your progress.

Right...

- I'd rather we were not dependent on oil. Thankfully NA has severely cut down their dependence on ME oil.
- it's not on the US to dictate how other nations run their countries.
- This is again you lol trying to pass the buck of responsibility for an ideology being regressive and oppresive comparable to white supremacy.

Sorry bud. That's just Islam being Islam. Go kill a horse for being gay.
as i said youre a hypocrite i dont hear you crying about the millions killed due to us illegal invasions but but but horses but but but gays. fk off with your gays and your horses LOL.

you get the point he has no wife but he has a baby sitter named dee devlin. khabib could trash that ass if he chose to. but unlike conor hes not a bitch.

So you think shaming a alleged rape victim is the high road? What did that chick deserves to get roasted over the coals?
Think you need to try again.

You know there is a major double standard and a lot of racism. I dont judge a person by their culture but through their actions.
What? Khabib is white too. Christians get bashed mercilessly while everyone else is protected.

Yeah making thinly veiled death threats is clearly taking the high road.

Khabib still didnt go as low as conor did. He still refuses to bring conor wife into this. and he refuses to dis Christianity like Conor dises Islam. Note that if he chose to do so your reaction would change 180 degrees and you all would be moaning and crying. But khabib is at his lowest of lows more of a man than Conor and still refuses to go as low as Conor by not bringing ppl who have nothing to do with the fight into the line of shit talking like Conors wife or his Christian fans.

Give the man some credit and stop acting like they both at the same level.
Nobody is dissing islam. He is dissing the disgustingly mysoginistic and fundamentalist interpretation and practice of Islam that Khabib partakes in. It is pretty easy to be muslim and not support or partake in the authoritarian practices of many muslim majority nations.

Khabib still didnt go as low as conor did. He still refuses to bring conor wife into this. and he refuses to dis Christianity like Conor dises Islam. Note that if he chose to do so your reaction would change 180 degrees and you all would be moaning and crying. But khabib is at his lowest of lows more of a man than Conor and still refuses to go as low as Conor by not bringing ppl who have nothing to do with the fight into the line of shit talking like Conors wife or his Christian fans.

Thank-you for telling me what my reaction would be, it certainly saves me the job of thinking for myself!
Now while you're telling everyone what to feel and how they will react to hypothetical situations, I'm not sure what I want for dinner, can you help ?
Also , electric cars...do I like them? A friend of mine asked me what I thought but I just can't think for myself !!
You're a godsend, and a twat.

Far as I know Conor is not christian nor does he have a wife

Conor doesn't have a wife. And calling someone a rapist when they haven't been proven so is much worse than dissing religion as far as I'm concerned. Conor is a POS. Khabib is a stone age living idiot.
Fully agreed, both are acting like asshats one instigated and the other went overboard.

.....? It’s a free for all to diss Christians on a daily basis. Conor didn’t explicitly diss Islam, and who cares if he did? He said khabib married a towel, which is fuckin funny because her face is 100% covered by a towel. This is not a religious insult, it’s a cultural insult. Khabibs culture degrades And objectifies women, so I’m not sure how this is even contentious. Saying plot twist it’s a goat is, again, not religious, it’s an insult to rural peoples...people say this about country whites in the u.s., it’s not even remotely religious. Everyone is a straw grasping little pussy that can’t handle the oh so fuckin innocent Muslim being insulted in any manner.

Nobody is dissing islam. He is dissing the disgustingly mysoginistic and fundamentalist interpretation and practice of Islam that Khabib partakes in. It is pretty easy to be muslim and not support or partake in the authoritarian practices of many muslim majority nations.

That's Islam.

Any argument to the contrary is ignoring the fact that the overwhelming majority of muslims live and follow and practice Islam in a way we deem to be regressive or barbaric.

"well I know some very nice, moderate muslims"...

That's fine. But they are in the minority. They do not define Islam.

The problem is that you are talking to Conor fans here. Most of which are in the image of the fighter they support.

The UFC forum would turn in to the warroom.

I'm no fan of khabib or his religion but conor has crossed the line many times before this - not just with khabib

with floyd, Aldo, RDA, Nate - low key racism, xenophobia, using children and family as part of his trash talk.

And Khabib decides to respond with a low blow and suddenly it's a big deal.

Can the ufc and dana be more obvious with their coddling and pandering of conor. Don't suddenly act like it's a big deal when the cash cow gets his after years of his insults to others.

That's Islam.

Any argument to the contrary is ignoring the fact that the overwhelming majority of muslims live and follow and practice Islam in a way we deem to be regressive or barbaric.

"well I know some very nice, moderate muslims"...

That's fine. But they are in the minority. They do not define Islam.
Islam isn't a monolith. Fundamentalists don't define the religion any more than modern islam does. Wrapping all different sects and practices into one group with the worst of the worst isn't factual, it's just thinly veiled islamophobia.

Islam isn't a monolith. Fundamentalists don't define the religion any more than modern islam does. Wrapping all different sects and practices into one group with the worst of the worst isn't factual, it's just thinly veiled islamophobia.

You judge an ideology based off what the vast majority interpret it as.

It's not a coincidence that every single Islamic based nation runs roughly the same version/ideology. And if 20 people decided to ignore all the shitty parts, good on them, but it doesn't discount what Islam is.

Islam is regressive, sexist and violent ideology.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back