Your reach:height ratio

freestyleJJ 101 said:
do push ups on your knuckles man, that should make your wrists stronger

good idea, thanks boss

some people on here have to be lieing about there reach because cro-cop is 6'2 and has something around 72 inches, one guy on here said 5'10 and 75 inches....thats like being a monkey

Core said:
some people on here have to be lieing about there reach because cro-cop is 6'2 and has something around 72 inches, one guy on here said 5'10 and 75 inches....thats like being a monkey

lol man... where did u get cro cops reach from??? i dunno man usually tale of the tapes might not be all that accurate if thats where u seen it, like the odd fight ull see chuck liddell have a 69 inch reach for example.... wehn in reality, most of these 6 foot plus guys prolly have a high 70's reach

My girlfriend calls me ape arms, I am 5'9", with 76" reach. My legs are average, or seem to be though.

My height and reach are the same. 75 inches.

I'm guessing more than a couple people here are flat out exaggerating.

Assuming we're going fingertip to finger tip, I'm 5'8"/72". If I were to lie about the length of an appendage, it certainly wouldn't be arms.

It would be my short, stubby legs.

what is the point about exaggerating the discrepancy between reach and height? You think I rather have a 77 inch reach and be 6 feet or be a strapping 6'5 with equivalent reach?

My height and reach are the same. 75 inches.

I'm guessing more than a couple people here are flat out exaggerating

you're guessing wrong...dwyane wade is 76" and 82"

My reach is 70" and I am 70" tall. I consider my reach a little on the short side of average. My shoulders aren't particularly wide and my arms aren't that long so I could imagine someone with a decent reach at my height could feasibly be around 74".

Notice something weird? Ken Shamrock is 6 foot tall, but has 66.5 reach. Thats pretty sad.

BTW, I dont know mine. But I am 5'6.5"

Just measured.

6-2
195lbs.
77.5" Reach

I have long arms and legs.

The average person's reach is their height. It's quite hard to believe that every single poster has a substantial reach for their height. I'm normal- 6' height, 73" reach.

Back