Your reaction if Gaethje subs Oliveira

humdizzle

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
i know its unthinkable. But its possible oliveira could tap to strikes or gaethje winds up in a good position after a KD and snatches the neck (he does have 1 RNC victory in his early career).

Current odds:
  • Oliveira via KO/TKO: +750
  • Oliveira via submission: +135
  • Oliveira via decision: +500
  • Gaethje via KO/TKO: +200
  • Gaethje via submission: +3400
  • Gaethje via decision: +1000

ace-ventura-seed.gif

The guy who has no ground game is going to submit a BJJ champ ?

does tapping to strikes count as a 'submission' ? charles has a history of quitting in the past. not sure if that is deemed a TKO like GSP/Serra or if its counted as a sub

yeah just no way Gaethje subs Oliveira unless Oliveira is 75% gone from punches / kicks and then just for a "F you!" Gaethje jumps on his neck just to submit him for a laugh.

i know its unthinkable. But its possible oliveira could tap to strikes or gaethje winds up in a good position after a KD and snatches the neck (he does have 1 RNC victory in his early career).

Current odds:
  • Oliveira via KO/TKO: +750
  • Oliveira via submission: +135
  • Oliveira via decision: +500
  • Gaethje via KO/TKO: +200
  • Gaethje via submission: +3400
  • Gaethje via decision: +1000
At first this as I'll likely be eating at that time
<{blankeye}>

Then this I witnessed something historic

<DCWhoa>

And then this as I go on Sherdog to watch the meltdown

<{anton}>

I don't think Charles is going to have a chance to tap to strikes if Justin tags him a few times..

Wow I'm shocked Justin by decision is +1000. That looks pretty tempting.

34:1 for a JG sub. Seems about right. Just checked his record. He DOES have a sun about 10 years ago.

I don't see why he would even go for a sub on the ground if he had Oliveira in that vulnerable of a position. Ground and pound exists? lol. With 2 fighters with finishing abilities (aka possibility of 10-8 rounds), I'd rather bet on a draw than that sub prop. Both are a waste of money IMO

Wow I'm shocked Justin by decision is +1000. That looks pretty tempting.

In mean in 56 fights between them they have only been to decisions 7 times and never in a 5 round fight. So the implied odds of 9% matches up well with their history.

Yeah and Biden is gonna say something that's actually coherent. Justin is gonna punish him on the feet and then get the TKO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
memeticist
Back