Your reaction if UFC cancels all 2020 events

Not too surprised.

Just gonna wait until one is actually airing and not get hopes up.

I would tune in, but would not watch every fight on the card like I do with UFC. To me, watching Bellator is like watching minor league baseball if MLB was shut down. May watch a few innings, but might switch to other things as well.

Not too surprised.

If one can't hold, the other can't hold either.

I don't see how is world going to unwind from this.

But not to worry we have epidemiolgists...

<Fedor23>

Was actually looking forward to fight island though. That's some Mortal Kombat/Survivor shit lol

But Bellator are holding their events

Some of you are 100% UFC fanatics, would you watch Bellator?

giphy.gif
Heefty Carrell.

UFC > Bellator and its not even close. Conor, Nate, Jones etc vs Mousasi

Not a real MMA fan if you don't watch other promotions

I’m a mma fan I’ll watch almost any promotion.

Damnnn all that rust that these guys will catch. Woodley, Tony, Stipe and all those late 30’s guys might get flattened in their next fight. Father time could knock on their doors at any moment.

Already watch Bellator and PFL. Combate Americas is now on Axs Tv. Doesn't One FC have a deal with TNT?

You'd think another network would start televising smaller orgs as well.
One FC puts up everything for free on YouTube.

If you only watch UFC, you are already selling yourself short. So, this would just be another example of missing out because of close mindedness. I mainly watch UFC, but I also enjoy esp Bellator, but even other orgs at times. I think it is something more people should do, in my opinion. I just dont think those orgs do as good a job of making it easy to know when the events are on, etc, and people have a hard time staying on top of it. Most of them dont have the big dollars that UFC has to advertise etc.

Back