Your reaction to the Tony/ Khabib news?

Pequeño Corey

Huge For Coreyweight
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I was hit pretty hard. Easter just wasn't the same.

I was hit pretty hard. Easter just wasn't the same.

DOnt even care anymore. It was funny because Saturday I realized the fight was a week away and I started getting hyped for it.

Then I told myself relax, there’s still plenty of time for someone to pull out. Barely went on sherdog all Easter and checked the site around 6pm. Thought for sure it was April fools joke.

giphy.gif

DOnt even care anymore. It was funny because Saturday I realized the fight was a week away and I started getting hyped for it.

Then I told myself relax, there’s still plenty of time for someone to pull out. Barely went on sherdog all Easter and checked the site around 6pm. Thought for sure it was April fools joke.

Same. My brother-in-law texted me around 6 or 7 on Easter. I was half in the bag already, so it didn't really register until this morning.

The injury coming via trip over his own 2 feet is weird but it can happen, or did he trip over a big pile of bullshit that flew out of his mouth.
At least we know he is telling the truth because he is going to take some heat for telling the story of tripping because he seen somebody he knew
and sidestepped or something. You got to have big ass balls just to say that

imnotsurprised.gif

I said many many times fight wouldn't happen. If you remember I said "it was written". This was all a ploy to buy Conor more time. Hence the piss poor promotion of the fight because why waste money? Conor has and has had the UFC by the balls. He fights when he chooses and in the meantime the schoolboys fight for a pretend belt. Again....it has been written. Your welcome.

<Fedor23>

It's Khabib and Tony, what did people expect?

Back