Your reaction when Usman got KO'd?

leon still had pep in his step its just that he wasnt throwing. they were acting like he was as gassed as luke and costa or something. his legs were still there which is why leons coach wasnt having it.

Honestly, even in hindsight, I don't think Din's take was that bad.
I think a lot of people were in agreement.
I think he should have been more gentle.

Stating it so factually, confidently, and to everyone watching the fight on PPV, was out of line. A bit disrespectful to Leon imo.

Din was a fighter and is a coach. Respect the man. His own fighters have been there.

ps, I'm a Din Thomas fan.

Last edited:
johnny-english-rowan-atkinson.gif

<5>

I actually laughed super hard

Shock, but no joke out watching this tonight with friends and two seconds before Leon threw the head kick I turned to my friend and said "head kick KO" I was more shocked about that.

I was about to turn off the fight

and then

<{anton}><[analyzed}>

Happy because even though he is very talented, I am not a fan.

His crazy bullshit about going to lhw was really annoying. He would get smoked by most all the top 185 fighters let alone LWH.

Yeah I had actually kind of zoned out and wasnt sure what actually happened lol. Had to wait for the replay

I had moved on to my other monitor to move on with my night then heard all the announcers freaking out. I basically gave up halfway through the 5th when Leon came out passive again. But the yelling snapped me back into it.

Back