• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

You're a dick if you laugh: You're broken if you dont?

JudoThrowFiasco

Charming Quark
Platinum Member
Reaction score
seriously, i feel bad laughing at this guy and his horrible disease -- but holy shit, it is kind of hard to help. He seems to be gearing his videos to joke about it

Here he is being more serious about it -- so, less funny

i would totally befriend him -- i rag on "safe spaces", but i hope his buddies give him one.

tourettes has to suck...but a horrible disease?..id save that term for shit like facial tumors and things of that nature imo

As you can see by my AV, I laughed my ass off.

tourettes has to suck...but a horrible disease?..id save that term for shit like facial tumors and things of that nature imo

Man, thats a pretty horrible condition to have -- not dire, but damn, c'mon.

It's hard for me to wrap my head around tourette's even being a real thing. It just seems too crazy.

Well it would be hard to go out in public, hold a job, have a girlfriend, etc. Pretty debilitating in all truth.

Man, thats a pretty horrible condition to have -- not dire, but damn, c'mon.
my cousin has a form of it ...he just gets the tics

its a shitty thing to have socially i agree...but id rather have that than some skin diseases or bone diseases

How can anyone live like that

tourrette's isn't funny.

people with more serious cases are practically debilitated by their bodily ticks.

He's on a talk show here. He talks with the host about what led up to getting the tourette's and how it changed his life. He said he did kickboxing and jiu jitsu in the past but had to stop.

my cousin has a form of it ...he just gets the tics

its a shitty thing to have socially i agree...but id rather have that than some skin diseases or bone diseases
Someone having it worse doesn't invalidate someone having it bad.

This kid made my day. I want more.

Im gonna read Three Blind....fuckin blind bastards!
fookers probably deaf too!!

tourrette's isn't funny.
the disease itself is not funny, this kid with it thats obviously down for having a laugh at himself ((which is good)) on the other hand is pretty hilarious

Back