You're @ a Party and Your Girl/Guy Makes Out With Someone

I am not being a hater. There's a reason we need fathers in households. I am not signing up for my cucking. I am not marrying Chad's side piece.

Tbh I don't think much has changed. We just got 4k and a degen society that doesn't reign in on fuck shit.

1-0 in mma, 4-0 amateur mma, and divorce 2x took out green ranger. The divorce machine is a living hell. Rip JDF #dragonZord
#RIP for sure - Nothing has really changed. It's just out in the open.

Well if I was you I'd sit there and watch it happen since that's your stance on theft.

Last edited:
If my GF makes out with a girl I would get horny as fuck. But just as @Alphaboy girl she does not feel attracted to women.

So you're moving and grooving and dancing to the music.

And your girl or guy makes out with someone of their same sex. Are you mad? Do you give them a talking to?

dance-prom.gif
A scenario I have seen play out many times.

If a guy sees his girl making out with another girl, we usually just grab popcorn and figure she is being experimental and maybe we can talk her into a threesome.

Women take seeing their guy with a man a whooooole lot different. They take it like you punched her in the gut lol

A scenario I have seen play out many times.

If a guy sees his girl making out with another girl, we usually just grab popcorn and figure she is being experimental and maybe we can talk her into a threesome.

Women take seeing their guy with a man a whooooole lot different. They take it like you punched her in the gut lol
Same. Been IN that situation. California girls, and country girls are not that different from one another. Like full on getting it on like I'm not even there. It's like shooting fish in a bottle

And your girl or guy makes out with someone of their same sex. Are you mad? Do you give them a talking to?

dance-prom.gif

I'd go over and watch while beating off obvs

#RIP for sure - Nothing has really changed. It's just out in the open.

I started martial arts at 6 inspired by #JDF as a kid. It is awful.

The divorce machine is not a joke. Guys need to wake the F up.

Why Women File 80 Percent of Divorces

According to the National Center for Health Statistics, about 50 percent of marriages in the United States end in divorce, and about 80 percent of the divorces are initiated by women. That 50 percent is often quoted and it is probably on the high side, but it is illuminating that 80 percent of the divorces are filed by the wife.

https://www.divorcesource.com/blog/why-women-file-80-percent-of-divorces/

The sad part is that, he spent 30 years as a power ranger, accumulated 7 figures but, you know. Modern women and the divorce machine.

Young ftw. Not geriatric pregnancy. Not got other man's kids. Otherwise hand out troll meme t-shirts. <Moves>

If your GF/wife is lesbian then it makes you gay.
NTTAWWT.

I would double facial both of them.

Same sex ?

Make like Jonah Hill and whip it out right then n there. Then flog that motherfker like Jesus waking up Skull Mountain.

dance-prom.gif

If its the same sex, they get a pass. I mean if they are bi, then that is the card they are dealt with. Would have to make it up to me with threesomes.

Back