• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

You're approached by a certain fallen angel...

I like this attempt at rustling, although I don't know if it'll do much here. Save it for future wr stuff imo.

It isn't an attempt at rustling, after reading the bible as a child I was convinced the good guy was Satan and he was trying to free the world from the yoke of a crazy tyrant who tortured and flooded his captives. Going back and reading it again a few times over the years that opinion hasn't changed.

The only thing I took away from reading your novel is that you have a vagina sniffing fetish. All things considered, though, not so bad. Practically makes you sexually vanilla in Sherdog circles.

That last pic looks pretty gay, not that there's anything wrong with that.

The son of the morning star was the most beautiful angel in heaven not some fat balding guy. The guy who played on lord of the rings made a better devil

[YT]yGIaEP49wyc[/YT]

Here are my thoughts, if you accept the gift, you would have such insane strength and healing, even with a mere 25% while in human form, that you could dominate alot of different sports. You would be a bit weird, or really fuckign weird, but as long as you somehow imprison yourself during the full moon, you should be good to go. Have a loved one feed you incredible amounts of meat through bars.

The thing that would stop me from doing it would be having to murder someone and eat their heart. I wouldn't want to hurt someone. But I think the other stuff would be manageable.

I guess I made the downsides too severe, I didn't think it would be such a universal and resounding, "fuck no!"

I'll do another thread in the future that's similar and take note of the crazy shit that people don't like, lol.
I don't think its as bad as others are saying. Like you said, you can always pull off the Harry Potter trick and lock yourself away on the full moon. Being a super athlete would probably be pretty neat and having such great charisma would be really useful, the type of thing that can get you many things people value like attractive partners and jobs.

Even the heart thing could work if you somehow got your hands on someone you would consider immoral enough to deserve death, though it'd still require a pretty strong stomach. The one drawback that kills this for me is:
All animals know what you are and cats absolutely hate you.

I don't think its as bad as others are saying. Like you said, you can always pull off the Harry Potter trick and lock yourself away on the full moon. Being a super athlete would probably be pretty neat and having such great charisma would be really useful, the type of thing that can get you many things people value like attractive partners and jobs.

Even the heart thing could work if you somehow got your hands on someone you would consider immoral enough to deserve death, though it'd still require a pretty strong stomach. The one drawback that kills this for me is:

Lol, it's funny how we love our animals so much that we wouldn't accept super powers unless they still loved us. I understand it though man, your pets are your family.

Imagine the epic fights you could have in wolf form with lions and tigers though.

That last pic looks pretty gay, not that there's anything wrong with that.

I think it's awesome and masculine. Not that there's anything wrong with stuff that isn't masculine...

Given that being approach by Lucifer would prove christian theology correct, I wouldnt be accepting anything from him. Would run screaming to nearest church.

i would also say that whoever the visitor is he's first and foremost a liar and doesn't have a clue about what scripture actually states in terms of what was said in the OP (if ts intended this, than he's a smart cookie) and so he likely doesn't have any real power at all as the earth is a realm of magic cancellation for all but the exalted and so he's likely getting you to prove that you're more or less willing to go against god's laws and sell your soul for nothing (not a good thing). in related scripture, if you can look upon a being without divine transfiguration than they likely aren't anything special as the righteous and exalted cannot be looked upon by regular old humans at any old time except by grace

maybe at that point you'd lose god's grace and then this visitor would then have power over you and turn you into a roach or slug or something, altogether making you look like a complete bum-fucking tool and to be rejected out unto outer darkness

if you rather that not, take heart in the big guy, reject the deal, and give it a get thee hence like the good lord or moses did

i would also say that whoever the visitor is he's first and foremost a liar and doesn't have a clue about what scripture actually states in terms of what was said in the OP (if ts intended this, than he's a smart cookie) and so he likely doesn't have any real power at all as the earth is a realm of magic cancellation for all but the exalted and so he's likely getting you to prove that you're more or less willing to go against god's laws and sell your soul for nothing (not a good thing). in related scripture, if you can look upon a being without divine transfiguration than they likely aren't anything special as the righteous and exalted cannot be looked upon by regular old humans at any old time except by grace

maybe at that point you'd lose god's grace and then this visitor would then have power over you and turn you into a roach or slug or something, altogether making you look like a complete bum-fucking tool and to be rejected out unto outer darkness

if you rather that not, take heart in the big guy, reject the deal, and give it a get thee hence like the good lord or moses did

That's a good way to taste your own balls.

In response to the rest of your post, you don't know what the earlier versions of the Holy Bible say and you don't know which Lucifer he is from which religion. Also, he may just inform you that whatever you believe is bullshit that was created specifically by humans.

Realm of magic cancellation? Then why the hell was the first heretic one of the most powerful sorcerers in the bible?

Hidden_Hand taught me that Lucifer is someone I can trust. Would take this deal.

That's a good way to taste your own balls.

In response to the rest of your post, you don't know what the earlier versions of the Holy Bible say and you don't know which Lucifer he is from which religion. Also, he may just inform you that whatever you believe is bullshit that was created specifically by humans.

Realm of magic cancellation? Then why the hell was the first heretic one of the most powerful sorcerers in the bible?

haha, you misinterpreted what i wrote and wrote a brash and quick response with some random fact that doesn't fit into the greater mosaic of things. that shows me you're just a kid. that's fine, and likely similar to how you likely misinterpret scripture. wouldn't expect less from you. but do enjoy your skyrim-themed threads and scripture-related wikipedia articles as you obviously aren't in this for good discussion that provides resistance to your biases

not dissimilar to your gay vampire thread which makes no sense either

haha, you misinterpreted what i wrote and wrote a brash and quick response with some random fact that doesn't fit into the greater mosaic of things. that shows me you're just a kid. that's fine, and likely similar to how you likely misinterpret scripture. wouldn't expect less from you. but do enjoy your skyrim-themed threads and scripture-related wikipedia articles as you obviously aren't in this for good discussion that provides resistance to your biases

not dissimilar to your gay vampire thread which makes no sense either

Why thank you! :icon_chee

Back