• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

You're approached by a certain fallen angel...

This is the only mortal embodiment of Lucifer I will accept:
constantine-l.jpg
Oh, I dunno. That George Burns seems like he'd be a gentle lover.

Lulz at everyone getting all religiously spooked...

If indeed everything he is saying is true then....

hqdefault.jpg

The son of the morning star was the most beautiful angel in heaven not some fat balding guy. The guy who played on lord of the rings made a better devil

You haven't seen Constantine have you?

Greatest
Portrayal
Of
Lucifer
EVER

Basically what I am saying is if that, thing, from the OP shows up in my room claiming to be Lucifer I am sending my drink to a drug lab to be tested then loading up a 12 gauge and shooting it while laughing like a maniac.

You haven't seen Constantine have you?

Greatest
Portrayal
Of
Lucifer
EVER

Yep probably 10 times and I still think Aragorn makes a better devil he isnt losing his hair he isnt fat and he isnt ugly like the guy in Constantine. The guy who played Balthazar would have made a better Lucifer. You should watch the Prophecy

Yep probably 10 times and I still think Aragorn makes a better devil he isnt losing his hair he isnt fat and he isnt ugly like the guy in Constantine. The guy who played Balthazar would have made a better Lucifer. You should watch the Prophecy

Wait, when did Mortenson play Lucifer?

In the Prophecy. One of the best portrayals ever. The dialogue is great too.

Will look for it.

Whenever I see him I can't see anyone other than his character in Eastern Promises for some reason

I think i would do it, only fear would be killing a friend or family member but i think the pros are tough to say no to

First off, I'd negotiate with him to get a longer life added. If being a werewolf made me immune to age, or at least made me live 300 years or something then we'd have a deal.

Plus I'd get to bang chicks constantly and my healing factor would cure any STD's. That alone would be worth any of the negatives.

I'd make a deal with the US govt. Once a month (during the full moon) they get to drop me in whatever terrorist camp they want to and I'll eat everyone in sight. In exchange, they are to pay me a handsome wage and leave me alone the rest of the month.

OR

I could also just become a professional athlete and make millions of dollars. And I'd make sure my nickname is the "wild dawg" or something like that. So when people see me howling, they'll just think it's part of my awesome persona. Kinda like how Rampage howls.

And I'd use some of my millions to build a super strong fortress/bunker thing from which I cannot escape. And I'd have a time-lock put on the door so I couldn't get out until the full moon is over.

OR

I could just move to France, and once a month I eat a bunch of french people, but who cares, right?

So I guess my answer is yes. I take the deal.

Dafuq is this, but sure.. angels are cool

First off, I'd negotiate with him to get a longer life added. If being a werewolf made me immune to age, or at least made me live 300 years or something then we'd have a deal.

Plus I'd get to bang chicks constantly and my healing factor would cure any STD's. That alone would be worth any of the negatives.

I'd make a deal with the US govt. Once a month (during the full moon) they get to drop me in whatever terrorist camp they want to and I'll eat everyone in sight. In exchange, they are to pay me a handsome wage and leave me alone the rest of the month.

OR

I could also just become a professional athlete and make millions of dollars. And I'd make sure my nickname is the "wild dawg" or something like that. So when people see me howling, they'll just think it's part of my awesome persona. Kinda like how Rampage howls.

And I'd use some of my millions to build a super strong fortress/bunker thing from which I cannot escape. And I'd have a time-lock put on the door so I couldn't get out until the full moon is over.

OR

I could just move to France, and once a month I eat a bunch of french people, but who cares, right?

So I guess my answer is yes. I take the deal.

A true tactician. I applaud your creativity. That's pretty much how I look at it too.

Free will right? Then blow my head off because this is a dumb thread.

Seeing as how Satan is the good character in the bible I'd quickly side with him if he were real.

Id take whatever gifts he felt like giving me.

Seeing as how Satan is the good character in the bible I'd quickly side with him if he were real.

Id take whatever gifts he felt like giving me.

I like this attempt at rustling, although I don't know if it'll do much here. Save it for future wr stuff imo.

Back