• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

You're approached by a grotesque creature...

Real_Magi

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
It's late at night and you arrive at your home in a hurry to get inside and get some sleep. On your way in you notice a few different bats fluttering around outside in a rather unusual way. As you're looking up at them and digging for your keys, a rat runs right in front of you and nearly runs up your leg, you recoil in disgust, only to notice a handful of rats fleeing your presence and hiding frantically.

You shake your head as your wonder WTF these rodents are doing at your front door. As you're about to insert your key into your locked door and enter your house, you hear a tiny whimpering, as if a small animal is in some sort of distress.

Looking about in curiosity, you notice a commotion underneath various objects on your porch. Hesitantly (and primarily driven by curiosity) you move the objects to see a small bat that had been trapped underneath a fair amount of debri. Even after moving the objects, his wings is pinned underneath something far heavier than itself. You move the item and grant the bat it's freedom, but rather than fly off in a panic, it studies you for a moment and even ***** its head to the side as if it's thinking intently. After a moment, it flies away, looking back at you every so often in the most peculiar way.

You enter your home thinking about how strange it is that these small animals decided to gather outside of your home randomly. As you flip the lights on, you notice movement out of the corner of your eye. As you turn to see what it is, you're confronted by this:

He moves forward quicker than humanly possible and grabs you by the throat. As you're lifted from the ground he looks you dead in the eye and studies you for a moment. After it seems like he's about to bite into your neck, the creature places you back on your feet, then begins to speak.

He informs you that he infiltrated your house by random coincidence, he was simply looking for a meal, but he's aware of the fact that you saved one of creatures of the night -- a companion of his. It's rare to witness compassion in this world and he is not without a sense of reciprocation. He is going to spare your life, not only that, but he wishes to reward you for your kindness.

His form changes slowly as he walks away from you. He turns around to face you again and you notice he has taken on a different look. He stretches his wings from his body and says, "I offer you the gift of eternal life"

You ask what will happen if you say yes, so he elaborates.

You will be twice as strong as the strongest human.

You have the ability to slow time by 50% without actually effecting your movements, so you will be insanely fast in comparison to the rest of the world. This requires immense concentration however and drains you. In the beginning you will only be able to do this for a few minutes a night and the process fatigues you terribly. Feeding helps rejuvenate you and so does sleep. But as you mature as a vampire and the years go by, you'll be able to do this for longer periods of time without being drained as severely. You'll also be able to slow time more dramatically as you get older and more powerful.

You will never die of natural causes.

You will never age.

You are immune to disease and illness.

You have the power of mental manipulation. You can plant suggestions in a person's mind and expect them to be receptive to these suggestions. A weak willed person will even cooperate out right. This power also gets stronger as you mature.

You are impervious to nearly all physical damage and the only way for you to die is a wooden stake through the heart. Decapitation would be fatal as well, but you're so durable that it's quite difficult to remove your head from your body. Your bones are as strong as steel and you enjoy rapid healing. The longer you go without feeding the weaker your healing is, but if you have fed recently you heal almost instantaneously.

You will be able to shift into a monstrous bat like creature that is able to fly. You can also control which attributes of the bat form you change into -- so you could appear perfectly human, yet grow giant wings, or any other combination of human/bat form.

You will be able to see in the dark as if it were day, but you're more sensitive to light.

He also tells you that the longer you live the more power will come to you and different vampires end up with different powers. Some will become powerful in the art of telekinesis, while others will learn to read minds. He can't say what your powers will be, only time will tell.

And of course, you get a sweet pair of fangs that you can retract at any time.

"At what price?" you ask.

You'll be a slave to blood. If you go too long without feeding the thirst for blood may drive you into attacking humans, but you'll never go into a mindless frenzy and attack loved ones.

You will be incapable of going out in the sun. Your allergy to the sun is so severe that a couple of seconds of sunlight would destroy you.

Your eyes will glow in the dark, giving away your vampirism to anyone who knows what to look for, but this isn't so much of a weakness because of the fact that no one really knows anything about vampirism any more.

You won't be able to father children.

Other than that, he can't think of any other downsides. As he waits expectedly for your answer, someone else joins the conversation.

She saunters up to you seductively and tells you how he forgot to mention one thing -- you have to die. She then stands in front of you, leans in close, and presses herself against you. "But don't worry" she says, "I'll be the one to murder you and I'll do it in a very enjoyable way. Then, when you awaken as one of us, I'll be waiting to show you around and help you get familiar with this whole thing." She's still very close to you and her lips are nearly touching yours. You smell blood on her breath.

The male vampire laughs manically before changing into plain human form, dipping his hat to you, then saying, "Drink her blood if you wish to become one of us, she'll guide you through the rest."

The gorgeous vampiress before you runs her long finger nails along the sides of your face and says, "So what'll it be?"

So what'll it be?

I'd take the 100mil, I don't think the fat guy would be bad company for a few years.

Would never happen to me as I never leave my house.

i would log on to sherdog, read an excessively long thread with no merit in real life, then i would pound off and go to bed....

I've always wanted to be a vampire. Would be cool, bite me bitch.

I'm curious how many people said no to becoming a werewolf simply because it was Lucifer offering it. A gorgeous vampiress? I'm betting I get more people saying yes than the 5 or so from the other thread.

I also wonder how many people like vampires but not really werewolves.

I've always wanted to be a vampire. Would be cool, bite me bitch.

Plus she's hot and you'd probably get to bang her quite a bit.

Awfully elaborate way for a chick to convince you to go down on her when she's on her period.

Awfully elaborate way for a chick to convince you to go down on her when she's on her period.

Lol!

"Dad, come pretend to be a vampire with me, I'm dating this dude that it will totally work on."

I think I would take the offer. It would allow you experience things you could never have experienced otherwise and you if you don't like it you have the option of killing yourself.

While I was reading through it I thought you would live forever.

Wtf?
Yesterday Lucifer invaded my home offering bullshit werewolf powers, now illegal vampires

Thanks Obama

Does it have to be human blood or can it be like the show Angel where you have pig's blood in your fridge?

Either way, I'm probably out though. I don't really want to be a slave to blood nor make a deal with an evil entity.

like okay, he's happy i helped a creature of the night but then wants to turn me into a blood sucker? so, if i'm a blood sucker and can only be out at night, doesn't that mean i'd have to feed at night...on night creatures? how's that work? and don't start talking about humans, because we are technically either nocturnal or diurnal so either way he sounds full of shit and can't even stick to his own bozo story. plus i rather be able to visit scandinavia and other places with mucho sunlight

then if you say you're supposed to feed on day creatures...or any creatures...don't we do that already? so why isn't he upset about that? hypocrite much? sounds like some reject vampire desperate for friends and whose willing to break vampire codes. i'd at least expect a more noble vampire like Meier Link to understand that all creatures feed on something living, so why's this vampire getting cute about some bat or w/e? and why didn't he help the bat in the first place since they're tight? and what happens if someone has AIDS? i've studied HIV/AIDS at the university level and it is like the perfect weapon to kill vampires, so is there like a way to have safe-sucking? got to think about these things

plus okay, let's say i'm supposed to grub humans...wouldn't that make me a traitor? so how in the world would these vamps trust me not to betray THEM? wouldn't they be pissed off if someone offered some vamp they turned an antidote to become human again? again, this vamp sounds like a loser who didn't think all this through

idk, i mean, there's a lot of holes to stick my teeth into this vampire's story and just for fun i'd have to sit down and work out the details and ask for some references and such and if not i'd kindly tell that vampire the offer he's making is screwy and that's he's had to much to drink and needs to go home and to take his desperate cuckoldress with him as i can do better with faith in thor or the good lord w/o all the drawbacks...nvm if they're talking supernatural stuff then you proly don't want to be a vampire come judgment day, nvm that some vampire hunter like Vampire Hunter D may come and cut you into itsy bitsy pieces at any point...so you're constantly looking over your shoulder. i'd proly just tell the vampire i needed time to say goodbye to my day friends and snitch him to VHD (vampires and hunters would proly both be happy this reject wouldn't be around anymore)

so no thanks

edit: and what's with the chick being there to entice me? how do i know this vampire won't bite my dick/finger my butt when i go under? sounds like some gay bait n switch where the chick is supposed to get me going and then the dude just jumps in like we're chums. too many questions left unanswered

Last edited:
thought you were talking about Rosie O'Donnell

this makes me curious about this werewolf thread some have mentioned, i'll have to check that one out

I said no to werewolf. I really like vampires...

The only living in dark is the killer point for me. If I was able to live eternally, forever in the dark is boring. I would love to enjoy the sunny beach some days.

So.. NO!

Can we be approached by aliens in your next thread.

Back