• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

You're approached by a grotesque creature...

So both the devil and now a vampire have broken into your house now? You really need to invest in some better locks.

Not being able to go outside during daylight and needing blood is a deal breaker. Honestly your deals suck

Sure I would take that offer. If I can live forever, I will just figure out a way to fix all the negatives. With the way science and tech is going, it is only a matter of time.

So both the devil and now a vampire have broken into your house now? You really need to invest in some better locks.

aint no locks gonna protect u from supernatural forces

only 1 that can save us is JC

latest

Anybody know when the Creature from the Black Lagoon option gets posted? I'm asking for a friend.

Awfully elaborate way for a chick to convince you to go down on her when she's on her period.

Lol this is exactly what I thought too.

To the OP, no I wouldn't accept. Basically, I'm not trusting anything non human with promises that require catches and have stereotypically been evil. If they existed, most likely the historical stories about them are true.

I might consider this one. It has some serious advantages, but it would also mean I'd have to leave all my loved ones behind basically. Friends, parents, brother etc. Or you'd have to explain that you'd be a vampire, which would be rather difficult and might cause them to try to kill you.

Definately would say to to Lucifer though. Doesn't seem like a good idea to make a deal with such and evil entity. If there would be a God,, he probably wouldn't like that. Besides, I wouldn't want to murder innocent people. It has crazy advantages, but I really think you'd have to be a scumbag to take that offer considering you'd go on a murdering spree once a month.

The drawbacks are too much.

Can't go out during the day, can't have kids, and one more thing, it would cost you your soul.

I might consider this one. It has some serious advantages, but it would also mean I'd have to leave all my loved ones behind basically. Friends, parents, brother etc. Or you'd have to explain that you'd be a vampire, which would be rather difficult and might cause them to try to kill you.

Definately would say to to Lucifer though. Doesn't seem like a good idea to make a deal with such and evil entity. If there would be a God,, he probably wouldn't like that. Besides, I wouldn't want to murder innocent people. It has crazy advantages, but I really think you'd have to be a scumbag to take that offer considering you'd go on a murdering spree once a month.

I just wouldn't be afraid in the least that some one would have more power over my existence than myself after I die. So the "god and devil" thing wouldn't even concern me. I don't think it's even possible for any entity to control you. Even if I did meet Lucifer, that wouldn't change my opinion.

I think the murderous rampage once a month could be negated by running off into the mountains and simply hunting wild game for the night.

I just wouldn't be afraid in the least that some one would have more power over my existence than myself after I die. So the "god and devil" thing wouldn't even concern me. I don't think it's even possible for any entity to control you. Even if I did meet Lucifer, that wouldn't change my opinion.

I think the murderous rampage once a month could be negated by running off into the mountains and simply hunting wild game for the night.

What do you mean exactly by the first part, by "controlling you"? I mean, if God were real he could punish you for example. They may not take control away from you over your own actions, but wouldn't he still be able to punish you, hypothetically speaking.

Good point, but you'd still have to kill someone to get the heart. And the first rampage wouldn't be controllable. That's still too much for me.

Would my body be frozen in it's current state? Cuz I'm a little overweight and I'd hate to stay that way for eternity. So I may tell them to come back in a year after I'd had a chance to get in insanely great physical shape.

But then of course I'd be lazy and procrastinate, and when they came back in a year I'd tell them I need another year.

Rinse, repeat for the rest of my pathetic life.

Did real-magi do the fat guy 100 mil thread or was that another can?

Either way I'd probably take fatty and 100 mil

When the machines take over and kill up humanity your going to get really hungry.

I wonder what happens if you drink aids tainted blood? Do drugs or illness in the blood affect you

Back