• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

You're being forced to live in either Seoul or Tokyo

Definitely Tokyo, especially since I can speak/understand/read a little Japanese.

Tokyo is an easy choice for me. One of my favorite cities in the world. Always have a great time

Probably Seoul to be honest. It's very Americanized and friendly. Great food, nice people, less people, clean and they love to celebrate a lot of the same holidays like Halloween and Christmas.

one media story and people take a mile . I've talked to many people who've taken guided tours of North Korea its actually a relatively popular thing to do . I'm of a split mind with his case because its totally fucked up what the regime did to him but at the same time what a dumbass for getting drunk and trying to steal a painting from the fucking North Korean government . They already hate the US for what we did prior and during the korean war and all the sanctions and shit after that , you'd have to be an entitled idiot to do what he did and not brace for the worse . Anyways this aint the war room so lets not go too far .
Edit: Also his doctors said they didnt find any sign of torture which is interesting:
"His doctors found no evidence of physical abuse or torture; scans of Warmbier's neck and head were normal outside of the brain injury. They added "We didn't see any evidence of healing fractures or healed fractures that would have been within that time frame" and that "We believe that for somebody who had been bedridden for more than a year, that his body was in excellent condition, that his skin was in excellent condition" ". - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Warmbier
I'm sure the regime did something to him as I doubt his vegetative state and arrest aren't related but its definitely strange
Those guided tours are a waste of time and money. Everyone who blogs about it sounds exactly the same. "Wow North Korea isn't so bad". Almost like it is all staged.

Also you're giving money to that regime by going on those tours.

Traveled to Seoul for three weeks, lived in Yokohama Japan about 20-30 minutes from Tokyo for four years. I’ll take Tokyo without hesitation.

Only been to Tokyo so I’ll go with Tokyo. Great food, plenty of attractions including mma and very respectful culture.

This is like asking if you prefer Heinz or Hunt’s. Korea may be the best off brand Japan, but it still ain’t Japan.

Do we have the option to go outside the city from time to time? Because I'd like to see Okinawa, Hokkaido, Mt Fuji and Hiroshima.

I'd like to see Seoul, but not much else in South Korea, although that may have to do with not knowing much about Korea outside of Seoul...

The only American I've known to say that he was treated well visiting in S. Korea was an American Korean friend. He had to cut his hair differently though and wear more Korea style cloths to fit in he felt. He was worried of being to American.

For me then I'd likely prefer Tokyo. Japan from what I've heard of others sounds like a wonderful country to visit.

Tokyo because they eat kfc for Christmas + snowboarding Japan is a dream.

and by forced you mean run there gladly with a huge american sausage bouncing in anticipation????

I think Korean women are #1. Japanese women are #2. But I do like Japanese culture and japan itself and language better... plus they are as fucking weird as me.

JAPAN WINS!!!

Oh, and JAV girls!

Hard Choice for me, I have soft spot for Korean women.

But at the same time Japan is my favorite North Asian Country and their whole Culture attracts me.

Not that I am saying Japanese women arw ugly infact I like them but between China,Japan and Korea.

Japanese women is my least favorite.

1.Korean
2.Chinese
3.Japanese.

I say Seoul I will just adapt there.

I lived in Seoul for two years as a kid. I had a pretty rad time running amok in Itaewon. I'm sure it's much more fun as an adult.

I would probably pick Seoul...Japan's diet has too much seafood for my liking

Hard Choice for me, I have soft spot for Korean women.

But at the same time Japan is my favorite North Asian Country and their whole Culture attracts me.

Not that I am saying Japanese women arw ugly infact I like them but between China,Japan and Korea.

Japanese women is my least favorite.

1.Korean
2.Chinese
3.Japanese.

I say Seoul I will just adapt there.

Sex with japanese women is amazing...those damn noises...that sweet tightness. Korean girls are still number 1 for me.

Japan is so cool I would have to live there. I hear that Japanese guys can just grab korean woman and bring them over to japan...
<BlackPinkStab><Aug3>

Back