• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

You're given 24 hrs to pay a 1 million dollar ransom

You're given 24 hrs to pay a 1 million dollar ransom could you do it ?

• Yes. I'll get the money

Votes: 35 36.1%
  • No. Not a chance

Votes: 62 63.9%

• Total voters
Oh I've got the million. But it's for a bounty on your head mother fucker.

p01h51j3.jpg

oh man, thats badass. You shoul ddevelope a script and try to sell it to holywood to make a movie about it.

No I couldn’t and I wouldn’t even try. I’d also make that clear to the person telling me this. I’d have better luck of them believing me and understanding they are wasting their time Then I would trying to get the money.

Then hope they just let my loved one go. If you got some real balls on you try to throw in “just kill them now cause nothing changes in 24 hours” to make it clear you give no fucks.

Yes I should be able to but that's only because I have a few very wealthy people in my family on both sides (My grandmother and a few aunts) but that also doesn't mean that their bank accounts wouldn't take a decent hit but I still think they'd give me a million if it was to save someone i'm close to.
If it was up to me though to get that much money in 24 hours without any help then there is no possible way.

24hrs? Not likely and my home is appraised at nearly $700K.

I don't negotiate with terrorists.

Back